Manos reps

Started by tubedude, March 23, 2008, 06:54:22 PM

tubedude

Hey everyone

We're returning to Arillas this year, and are wondering who the Manos rep is going to be this year?

Last year it was the wonderful Helen, and we're hoping she's going to be the rep again this year... any ideas?

Sandy x

As far as I am aware, Helen is still thinking about coming back for this season...the option is there but there is also the possibility of some work at the Coconut. Watch this space....
Sandy x

riggers

Do you know something we don't Sandy. lol

Sandy x

It's not for me to say....
Sandy x

justphil

The first time we came to Arillas our rep was Lorna (Olympic? Ask Anna. They got on well and we met her again in Annas bar later. She married a Greek man and lived happily ever after we hope.)

The next morning  I was wearing bright red shorts and matching tee shirt looking like a complete w****r and when she asked how was the hoilday I said I'd died and gone to heaven. She said she wished I had done so, but I didn't hear it. Jen did though - be warned!!!

She was English, but not as awful as most of us. Reps get a bad press. I couldn't do their work, but then I was a teacher - not many can do that!

lol
laughing out loud
phil

justphil

Sandy and Riggers - I could be a rep - I'd love it

Sandy x

You wouldn't like transfer day.....
Sandy x

justphil

I would love the stress of being a Corfu rep. But Jen just brought me down to earth "You have to be about twelve."

Ok then - I would just start a party in the Coconut - nobody would go to Kavos or Sidari. Easy to bribe the coach driver.... And the kids?

They would enjoy our place more than any of those others. Less stress. They all want to be wanted.

The sad bit is that all my friends would end up in Kavos, which was completely deserted.

12 or what?
phil

Sandy x

The best Manos rep we ever had was Denise. Does anyone else remember her?
Sandy x

blondegirl

There arent that many manos places in arillas are there so you would be there for long, you would probably have to go somewhere else as well, like Sidari.  Sorry to put the "mockers" on it.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Sandy x

There were actually two Manos reps there last year despite there being fewer properties. In "the old days", Denise did all that herself.
Sandy x

blondegirl

You dont mean she had to "share" it with someone else... how awful!  LOL
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

jules24

hey people , if any1 does go 2 arillas this year can u find out if last years manos rep helen is there

she was a really good rep last year as me and my sister had a ups n downs y we are away

tubedude

just come back from Arillas, and sadly helen isn't there this year, the rep is Sophie from Thomas Cook.

Joyce

For all those of you who are wondering about HELEN.  She is alive and well and living in sunny Southsea - in one of my spare bedrooms.  She has been here since November last year - don't think she has any plans to return to Corfu in the immediate future although I know she misses it.

Booking.com