Music Festival - July 2009

Started by TerryW, July 22, 2009, 03:20:13 PM

TerryW

We were lucky to be in Arillas again for the Music Festival (3 years running now).

This year it was sponsered by Royal Ionian and there was a plentiful supply of cheap beer. Here is another video for Erja, riggers and Phil. Plus a question for Phil ..... can you recognise anyone on the video?

More videos and pics of the festival to follow.

justphil

I can Terry. Met him first time this year.

Thanks for the video and the dedication!! The other two can finish supplies off later in the year when they are both out there (at different times though)

Phil

TerryW

He was the drummer in "Rattchit", the band we saw at the Coconut.

I loved this view of the chairs that had been offloaded from a lorry ready for the Music Festival.

Janis

Maybe they're not chairs - maybe they're aliens.....    lol

4x4

Lol the video of "Royal Ionian" made me feel homesick

Erja

Quote from: justphil on July 22, 2009, 03:53:39 PM
The other two can finish supplies off later in the year when they are both out there (at different times though)

Aye aye sir! We will try our best I'm sure :D

Lovely video once again Terry :)
Life is good ;)

TerryW

Is the Music Festival on this year? If its the same as the last three years it will be next Sunday, 11th July. It could be moved this year because of the World Cup final because I think some of the money, raised , goes to a local junior football club.

We have been lucky to have seen the last three, but not this year :-(, so I hope all of the people who go, can post some photos and videos. They had lots of Royal Ionian, there last year which made it even more special.