Author Topic: First Night Taverna and meal!  (Read 11124 times)

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: First Night Taverna and meal!
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2017, 02:02:28 PM »
7 of us this year and the question has been asked regarding Night Owl. Does anyone know if they do transport up to the taverna? We ate there twice last summer and really enjoyed it

The answer to this will interest me too .....
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2017, 05:27:58 PM »
I would also be interested in this answer. I doubt it but it would be great if they did as we went for the first time last year and really enjoyed it. No doubt, Eggy will know as I think it is virtually his second home? lol.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2017, 05:57:16 PM »
I don't think so which is a shame as I'm sure many more people would like to visit it. I know that Mon Amour do free transport though and that is also well worth a visit.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2017, 06:29:44 PM »
You can book a " Take n return " to get to Mon Amour but Night Owl cannot offer this free transport facility. I know that, on occasions, Linda/Nickos have given lifts back to Arillas, for their customers, but only if not busy, and if they all fit in car.

Cheers
Negg

Online kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2017, 07:17:47 PM »

Neil you could make a good earner roofrack and trailer
Three piece sweet in trailer luxury seating those how like the fresh air can sit on the roofrack I put the money up so you can get a new roofrack

Kevin

Offline emeralddragons

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2017, 11:31:46 PM »
Twice we have arrived in Arillas from the airport so late at night that the hotel restaurant has been closed. (Two different hotels.)
Both times somebody has gone into the kitchen and fixed us a lovely snack. Those first night meals, eaten in an exhausted state,
are part of why we keep returning. Emeralddragons

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2017, 11:57:12 PM »

Emeralddragons, the same happened to us on our first visit in 2002, we were staying at Marina....when we arrived after midnight the staff were closing the restaurant but George (Didas' dad) insisted we have something to eat before going to our room.

Five minutes later we sat down to soup and rolls ......where else would you get such hospitality but in Arillas. This is why we return every year.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2017, 01:01:54 AM »
The same hassle happened to us when beautiful Poppy has made us an gyros. I love the hospitality of the people in Arillas.

Online kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2017, 08:44:10 AM »

HI ALL

FOR THE SUMMER 2017 THE NIGHT OWL SPECIAL

KEVIN

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2017, 05:21:36 PM »
When we went Kevin we turned up on mopeds. It must have been quite a sight. I am up for giving your suggested modes of transport a go. Better than walking and as long as there is Retsina at the end of it!

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2017, 05:23:29 PM »
The same hassle happened to us when beautiful Poppy has made us an gyros. I love the hospitality of the people in Arillas.

I don't know what happened to this post. It is certainly not what I typed and it was Monday night so hadn't been drinking!

It should have read:-

The same thing happened to us and the beautiful Poppy at Bardis Sun Studios made us an gyros.

Booking.com