Author Topic: Forum  (Read 1843 times)

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Forum
« on: March 12, 2017, 07:29:24 PM »
Can I just say how thrilled  I was when logging in today to find 6 unread post since logging in last night. It has been pretty quiet over the winter but it has been great to just have some general chit chat.  Bring on the new season and hearing from forum members old and new all talking about our favourite subject - beautiful Arillas!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 09:05:54 PM »
I so agree Sonia dearest. I read it all, every day, and inside I am thinking about Brouklis, Dimitris and then the whole deal of my beloved Arillas. Facebook has taken many of the regular contributors to forum, so I do both. It's just that I say less these days - on both platforms.

When you see the Bardis family this year, please  reinforce what we told them. It wasn't the last time, but we would never book and then let them down. Room 10 will be full of other happy folk - and we will haunt them if they mess that up....

Phil

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 09:49:39 PM »
Phil hope to see you and Jen in Arillas again soon although alas we shall be missing the gorgeous funny Mick. Sorry to be morbid. Love to Jen n hope she gets a date for her operation soon.

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 09:15:24 AM »
I have enjoyed being back on here,  winter tends to find me hibernating and Spring is like waking up full of hope and looking forward to making new memories in our favourite place!  Will make more of an effort as I love this forum and the people on it.
Cheryl O

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 01:18:44 PM »
Fantastic to see the post coming in again. xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com