Author Topic: Our Arillas Doctor Jannis papadopulos  (Read 2823 times)

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
Our Arillas Doctor Jannis papadopulos
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:17:50 PM »
Here is an Article about Arillas and some Hidden Heroes. Our Dr Jannis Papadopulos and his wife Tania,

http://www.arillas.com/a-trip-to-a-different-greece
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline M n M

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: Our Arillas Doctor Jannis papadopulos
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 06:48:47 PM »
One of the main reasons we come to Arillas is because we know that the residents always go the extra mile to help the visitors.
Many people end up living in and around Arillas because of this reason, why not when you soon feel at home.
This year is our 25th year with many years with a second holiday here and this year is to be no different, thank you to all for looking after us over the years and see you all soon. M n M.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 09:44:04 PM »
What a wonderful article - a joy to read. It reinforces my belief in the Arillas that I know and love so much. I am amongst many who owe a debt of gratitude to both Yanni and Tania Papadopoulos. (NO! not money. I did pay my bill, honest....)

Thank you for posting this, Boss.
Phil

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 12:07:14 AM »
They are certainly both heroes to me. I had a dramatic reaction to a wasp sting last August, and they probably saved my life. When I tell the story over here, nobody can believe the excellent treatment I received from them in such a small village.
Sandy x

Offline philippa

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 03:00:24 PM »
I can only confirm all the comments about Dr Janni and Dr Tanya - Have been so grateful for their neverending undertanding of both my huband and my health issues - and incredible competence - they have been one of the reasons that we had kept coming to our house in the summer -also delightful company.
All part of the amazing village of Arillas - we will miss our long summer stays and the people of Arillas  deeply
Philippa

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »
Me three! When Heidi got a tad (?) over excited few years ago on our first night and managed to get her leg mangled. The good Dr Yianni and Dr Tanya were just amazing :)

The care they provided was excellent and when Heidi got back to Finland the Finnish Dr was singing the good Dr Yianni's and Dr Tanya's praises as Heidi suffered no permanent damage :)

Life is good ;)

Booking.com