Author Topic: Vehicle rent car hire  (Read 20173 times)

Offline saxa

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Vehicle rent car hire
« on: May 30, 2017, 10:36:49 PM »
Has anyone used vehicle rent car hire before. They are coming up as the cheapest but I need to know they are a good company. I rang their office and it seems they pick you up from the airport and drive you to their offices where you pick up the car .

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Vehicle rent car hire
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 11:17:35 PM »
Cheapest isn't always the best. I can guarantee that you won't get better than Arillas Cars. Complete honesty and safe cars.
arillascars.com

Offline jean

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 12:41:15 AM »
We have used Arillas cars many many times. Can't fault anything about this family run business. Can't wait to be back in June.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 01:49:22 PM »
They will also deliver your car to the airport.

Offline KandPDay

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 03:49:05 PM »
Hi everyone!

Do any of you who use arillascars know how much they reserve on your credit card for the period of the hire?
Been doing a bit of research for next June and 2 places have said they want 1000 Euros reserved on a credit card and another came back with 1800 Euros!!!!

I don't think so!

Cheers!

Offline Donpipez

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 04:28:28 PM »
As far as I aware there is no reserve - we have certainly never had to each time we have used Theo.

As others have said the service is second to none with no hidden extras such as limited mileage etc..

Book with confidence - You won't regret it.

Neil & Jill

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 04:56:15 PM »
We hired a car from Arillas car hire and they did not take a reserve. The excess was 450 euros though and there was no insurance on the bumpers and tyres.

We were really pleased with the service. The car we had was only 2 weeks old and had 500 miles on it so we were a bit worried about damaging it.

I have heard that you can insure your excess with companies in the UK. We tried to do this whilst in Arillas but had problems so it is best to look into it and sort it out before leaving the UK. I think you can take out a yearly policy for about £30 which would insure your excess for a whole year on any hire cars that you had.

Offline KandPDay

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 05:26:44 PM »
Thanks for that, I will email them and see what they have available for next June.

We do an annual excess insurance from the UK as we hire a car on all of our trips.

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2018, 02:19:18 PM »

Hi all

Tria Adelphia rent cars very good see Philip

Kevin

Offline sueandmikeakablondegirl

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 12:21:16 PM »
I would love to hire a car and see more of Corfu and Arillas area, we went to st. George south and drove along the east coast on a coach transfer and didn’t like that side much.. Mike won’t drive abroad now, we’ve driven all over Crete and the white mountAins, on Samos, seen some beautiful sites but he likes to be static now and relax and I don’t mind either now giving the hair pin bends and narrow roads a miss. I’m a nervous wreck 😱😱🤣🤣

Booking.com