Author Topic: reply notifications  (Read 9510 times)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Arillas Addict
reply notifications
« on: July 30, 2017, 12:29:42 PM »
I no longer receive a notification if a reply is posted to a topic I am following.
I also have to continuously log in. Some time ago you could select forever (to stay logged in) at the log in stage.
Any ideas
Thanks
Geoff

''For a civilised democracy to work you need the losers’ consent. The remainers in  Parliament, in not accepting the Referendum have led us to this''.
Nigel Farage May 2019

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: reply notifications
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 01:10:01 PM »
Geoff i have had the same for a long time which meant i couldn't see the General Chat thread...i found clicking on "Home" without signing in with passwords would then show me logged in and able to view all on the Forum :o) hope it works for you... Yvonne
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 01:43:07 PM »
Hi
Sorry, makes no difference. I still remain a Guest visitor.
I preferred always being logged in when I selected forever for duration of log in.

I have just started to receive notifications again on topics I am following. Strange
Geoff
''For a civilised democracy to work you need the losers’ consent. The remainers in  Parliament, in not accepting the Referendum have led us to this''.
Nigel Farage May 2019

Offline turkeyfoot

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 04:44:53 PM »
I no longer receive a notification if a reply is posted to a topic I am following.
I also have to continuously log in. Some time ago you could select forever (to stay logged in) at the log in stage.
Any ideas
Thanks

Hi.
since being in Arillas I remain logged in all the time even after I have closed the page down ( not logged off).
In the U.K. I still have to sign in every time even after selecting '' forever'' at sign in!!!!!!
Geoff
Nigel Farage May 2019