Author Topic: reply notifications  (Read 30316 times)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
reply notifications
« on: July 30, 2017, 12:29:42 PM »
I no longer receive a notification if a reply is posted to a topic I am following.
I also have to continuously log in. Some time ago you could select forever (to stay logged in) at the log in stage.
Any ideas
Thanks
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: reply notifications
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 01:10:01 PM »
Geoff i have had the same for a long time which meant i couldn't see the General Chat thread...i found clicking on "Home" without signing in with passwords would then show me logged in and able to view all on the Forum :o) hope it works for you... Yvonne
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 01:43:07 PM »
Hi
Sorry, makes no difference. I still remain a Guest visitor.
I preferred always being logged in when I selected forever for duration of log in.

I have just started to receive notifications again on topics I am following. Strange
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 04:44:53 PM »
I no longer receive a notification if a reply is posted to a topic I am following.
I also have to continuously log in. Some time ago you could select forever (to stay logged in) at the log in stage.
Any ideas
Thanks

Hi.
since being in Arillas I remain logged in all the time even after I have closed the page down ( not logged off).
In the U.K. I still have to sign in every time even after selecting '' forever'' at sign in!!!!!!
Geoff

Booking.com