Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

Need help with accomodation

(1/8) > >>

Laura:
Hi. I havent posted here in a while! After choosing Majorca last year for a shorter flight to suit our 1 year old then we are now thinking of bringing her to Arillas in 2018. We came to Arillas just before she was born and loved it. My question is can anyone recommend an apartment for 2 adults and a three year old. I have sent queries to the Mirage, Roula at Kaloudis (where we stayed before on a package) and the Marina. We ideally would like somewhere that our little girl can be put to bed and we have somewhere seperate to sit so we dont disturb her. Any ideas of where I could look? Do many young families visit Arillas? Thanks!!

Laura:
sorry I should have added that we wiuld prefer an apartment with a pool!!

coys:
Hi try Dorita at the Bardis sun hotel,  they have some 2 bedroom rooms with the second bedroom smaller and ideal for a child. They also have a large pool.

soniaP:
Bardis sun studios have an apartment that is suitable for a child. There is not a separate sitting area though but you can sit outside in the evening in front of it as a little patio.

Laura:
Thank you coys and soniap. i have sent an email off to Dorita. They sound ideal for us. Got a reply from Mirage which are also reasonably priced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version