Welcome to Arillas > Corfu Flight Board

Average Price

(1/8) > >>

Laura:
Hi folks do you mind me asking what the average price per person is flying from England to corfu, with easyjet
we are from Northern Ireland and only thomson fly from Belfast which is over £1100 for 2 adults and a child. We can get a flight from Dublin although aer lingus is usually expensive. We are looking at doing a connecting flight to England for next year as I think it will work out cheaper. Hope you dont mind me asking, is just so I know what to expect!
Thanks again Flora

Andy and Claire:
Hi Flora, sounds expensive. We flew Ryanair in July from Birmingham and it was only £1100 for six of us with pre-booked seats and 7 cases at 15kg each. Must be cheaper for you to fly to the uk and go from here.

Andy.

M n M:
Hi, we are going next month using Ryanair from Leeds & Bradford to Corfu and back with hand luggage but paid for priority boarding and seats for 2. Hope this helps.

Truth:
I think you missed the important part out M n M ...... the price 😂

Laura:
Thanks Andy&Claire...hate asking about money but just want to see if it will be cheaper to go from England!
Thanks MnM....wpuld be good to hear price if you dont mind sharing! Must look at Ryaniar too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version