Author Topic: Marvel Hotel  (Read 20586 times)

Offline Nick2

Marvel Hotel
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 05:31:59 PM »
I am staying here in August and judging by the positive feedback, should have a great time.

This is my 4th visit to Corfu, but my first to Arillas, so I know what to expect (or not).

One question I do have and hope someone can answer, is there a fridge in the room?

I know that some hotels have put fridges in, so this is not a daft question.

Look forward to some answers.

Nick

P.S

Anyone visiting in August play golf, I'm looking for a partner(s)

Offline Debbie & Lee

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Marvel Hotel
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 06:07:24 PM »
I will be returning to the Marvel Hotel on 16th June, having spent a fabulous fortnight there last year.

Yes, the rooms do have a fridge  :D

The hotel staff are friendly, the rooms are kept clean and there is a lovely pool.  

I can't wait to get back there!

Offline Dave & Rachel

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Marvellous
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 03:49:28 AM »
:D As many of you say, great hotel, great staff, missed not going in May. Looking forward too going for two weeks in september, the food the family serve is excellent, we eat there most nights of our stay, look out for homemade bread & butter pudding when we get there. :lol:  :lol: Can anyone tell us if the pool table is still there, what work has been done during the closed season? :?:

Offline aftermidnight

• Arillas regular visitor
marvel hotel
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »
Dave&Rachel.
                We have just come back after staying with Kostas & Spiro[Spider to those who know!] at the Marvel{ous}.The boys have been busy redecorating the place in the close season and done a good job of it.Yes the pool table is still there aswell  :D  :D Have a good holiday,take care with the Mozzies,and tell Spider Malkies battery is recharged and ready for 6.00.A .M.finishes at Perry,s[our cousin] hope he is ready:shock:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Offline gemmalou

Hotel Marvel
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2006, 03:13:33 PM »
Only 15 days to go till we fly to Arillas for the first time!! Can't wait sun, sea and beer for 2 weeks emmmmmm!!! xx

Offline AndyG

Marvel Hotel
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2006, 03:27:44 PM »
Well after weeks and weeks of looking at this site, I've finally joined just to let you know that we fly out tomorrow for 2 weeks. Staying at the hotel marvellous. Going to look for Lozicle with her green hair  :) . Can't wait, getting really giddy!

Offline aftermidnight

• Arillas regular visitor
Marvel Hotel
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2006, 03:50:25 PM »
Welcome my friend.
                         You will have a good time in Arillis that go,es without saying(so laid back you find it hard to stand up on your return).Say a BIG hello to the boys at the Marvel(Kosta &Spiro known to us cousins as SPIDER!!)also to my First cousins Perry , Kosta & Hanna at the Coconut bar which you will no doubt find within your travel,s :wink:  :wink:  :wink: .Malcolm.

Offline AndyG

Re: Marvel Hotel
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »
Just got back today after 14 days in Arillas, fantastic. It was rather hot at times but the cold beer and plenty of cold water certainly helped. Yes the Hotel is basic but the staff more than make up for any short comings. the aircon is a must, especially at night due to having to close the windows due to the mossies. Everybody was eaten alive whilst we were there but it was a good talking point, compairing bites! My only complaint would be that I now know every destination that Thomas Cook cover due to the only English channel on the TV was thomas Cook TV, Cuba looks nice, lol. We will definitely go back to Arillas as it is one of the nicest places we have ever been to and the people are so friendly its unbelievable. all in all, a great time had by all. Go, you wont be disappointed, trust me I'm a doctor, lol.

Booking.com