Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

Accommodation for July 2018

(1/6) > >>

michellew2405:
Hello,

I use to holiday at Arillas for years but haven't been back for 8 years now.  I have found flights next year for 10 days at the end of July (18th-28th).  I have sent messages to several places and not getting any replies also I have tried Arillas Travel and nothing has been sent back.  Can anyone recommend a hotel or apartment preferably with a pool for myself, husband and two daughters (7 and 9).

Really looking forward to coming back.

Thanks

Michelle

soniaP:
Have you tried the Mirage?

Jo Wissett:
Why not try the bardis sun hotel? Dorita also has a Facebook page and she is very prompt getting back to you. It’s got one of the nicest pools in Arillas I think and only 2 Mins walk to the beach. Rooms from around 45 Euro a night I think. Not to be confused with the bardis studios next door

michellew2405:
Will give them both a try thank you.

Truth:
Can recommend Bardis Hotel , stayed there for the last two years . Breakfast is included in the price as well . They only have three family rooms though (that can sleep 4 in two separate bedrooms) so be quick or you may miss out.
As Jo says its a fantastic pool and usually very quiet .
Tria Adelphia , where we have also stayed , is another option . They are with Thomas Cook but also rent out their own rooms.
Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version