Author Topic: Tavernas  (Read 3262 times)

Offline claretman1

Tavernas
« on: October 13, 2017, 03:22:48 PM »
Arriving on 20th October for 6 days.  Anyone know which tavernas/restaurants will still be open?

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Tavernas
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 06:43:39 PM »
This is one for Eggy to reply to I think. I would think Beachpoint probably and Kostas on the Beach but apart from that will have to defer to Eggy's local knowledge.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 06:49:05 PM »
"Kostas on the Beach" is open from the 25th Oct. - Arillas Beach point will be open for some afternoons but , maybe , only weekend evenings for food. Armourada will serve you a beer or two , in the afternoon, but not sure if food is available in the evening. Suggest that you look into Marvel Hotel, next to Rainbow , and speak with Costa there. Sometimes , if you give him enough notice , he can get a good evening meal sorted for you.

If you have transport then Mon Amour, Kavadaddes , will look after you as will "Bavias" and a few other places in Sidari.

Not sure if Graziella will still be open on the 20th but you should also check Brouklis or Thalassa.

Cheers
Negg

Offline claretman1

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 06:54:12 PM »
Many Thanks Mr E.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 07:12:53 PM »
But.... how could I forget ATHINA ( ex Capt Table ) opposite Hotel Marvel. Certainly worth a stroll there to see what opening times they have planned.

Negg

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 09:19:14 PM »
 The Graziella boys told me yesterday  that they will be open untill  the Brouklis Taverna closes down so we are keeping a competition for "who will be the last".
The PIzzeria has opened today again .!! The owner is telling me they will be open all year round from Friday to Sunday.!
The weather has been soooo good so far!

Aparently our Taverna will be open untill the end of this month....  See you soon,

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC