Author Topic: Perry & Jimmy's  (Read 20976 times)

Offline Carolebabel

Perry & Jimmy's
« on: May 18, 2006, 09:07:25 PM »
Going to Perry & Jimmy's in August.  Does anyone have info on what it's like?  Stayed at Arillas Bay last year which were practically right on the beach!

Offline JohnJ

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Perry's and Jimmy's
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 04:02:27 PM »
Hi there,
             this apartment block is behind the Rainbow pool and apartments.  about five minutes walk from the beach on the road going back inland.  We stayed there a couple of times and found them clean and tidy but quite basic.  Helpful friendly owners though.  No pool but you will be made very welcome and get free use of the pool and sunbeds at the Rainbow bar.  If you go to the Rainbow pool and bar please give Jimmy and Spiro , John  and Anns best regards, they are great and will really look after you even though Perry and Jimmys is nothing to do with them stricly speaking.
Best regards John
JOHN JOHNSON

Offline Carolebabel

Perry & Jimmy's
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 12:21:21 AM »
Thanks John.  I note there's not pool but is there a bar at the apartments?  I know we'll have a great time no matter what.

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
Perry & Jimmy's
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 12:42:10 PM »
We have stayed at Perry & Jimmys and there is no bar, however the Rainbow bar and pool is a mere dozen or so footsteps away and we used there for drinks most of the time

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Firedog

Re: Perry & Jimmy's
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 03:30:56 PM »
I have back and forth to Arrillas for over 14 years. Stayed in Bakery appartments, Tri Adelph and Perry and Jimmy's. Everytime ended up at rainbow bar. Jimmy was enlisted into army first time I was there. Since then seen both lads marry and have kids. Off again in a weeks time, staying at P&J's. Best place to be....... EVER.......

Offline Arron

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 12:26:43 AM »
Stayed at Perry's & Jimmys about 7 years ago and loved it, stayed at the Rainbow ever since but the apartments at P&J's are very clean and very well looked after.

Like ppl have said, Jimmy and Spiro will look after you and make you feel very welcome. I spoke to Jimmy today about our holiday in 3 weeks and now i can't wait, i could hear ppl in the background and really wanted to be there !!!

The Rainbow is just a few steps away so not very far to go for an Ouzo. (Brandy)

You'll love it.

Offline Carolebabel

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 12:19:15 PM »
Thanks for your replies.  Counting down the days until we get there....

Offline stevethebrief

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 01:48:28 PM »
Just returned from Corfu staying at Perry & Jimmys. Can thoroghly recommend the apartments. Basic but clean and tidy with well cared for grounds and friendly owner.

The neighbouring Rainbow bar is brilliant. Spiros & Jimmy and their family are great hosts and we thoroughly recommend the food (and drinK)!

Offline moi2travel

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 03:51:58 PM »
STAYED IN PERRYS AND JIMMYS, RAINBOW, AND BAKERY, ALL GOOD,CLEAN, AND
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING GOING ON

GOING BACK IN AUGUST, CANT WAIT

5TH TIME

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 04:34:19 PM »
You should be qualifying to be a regular visitor!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Benita

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 07:31:27 PM »
Just back from a week at Perry's and Jimmy's and would recommened to all.
Spiros and Jimmy at the Rainbow are great guys as others have said. Good facilities and well placed for everything.
Wish I was there !

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 07:31:40 PM »
stayed there in july 07 basic but nice size apt clean and local to everything. dennis the owner comes to water the gardens often .and when we were there he offered us fresh veg picked from the gardens .very nice man  .any probs, just have a chat with him, and he will sort it out.he also speaks perfect english. have a good hol.

Offline neilelaine

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 02:16:11 AM »
We returned from Arillas on 23rd July after a 2 week stay at Perry and Jimmys. Really nice, good size apartments with balcony over looking front and back gardens. Dennis was there most days watering and tidying up the gardens if you needed him for anything. Spiro and Jimmy and all at the Rainbow bar made us feel really welcome and the bar and pool are less than a minutes walk.
I am going to upload some pictures to my fotopic site of various places  and buildings in Arillas and Corfu the apartments and gardens will be on there, I will post a link in a couple of days.

Enjoy your visit in August!

Neil.

Offline neilelaine

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 01:25:44 PM »
Here is a link to one of the photos of Jimmy & Perry's.

http://variousphosbyneil.fotopic.net/p43546619.html

I will be posting various pics from our visit over the next few days when I get a bit of time, at least the washings done now!!

Neil

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 01:31:39 PM »
Happy memories. I've stayed there many times and it remains a favourite of mine.
Sandy x

Booking.com