Welcome to Arillas > Accommodation reviews

New for 2018

(1/2) > >>

Jo Wissett:
Any news on any new accommodation this year? I know that the Mirage were building more apartments and think Gratzela had something to do with the old Sea Breeze?

Paul & Denise:
Jimmy and family at the Rainbow will have their new (independent) apartments ready this year

raff:
Morning all

I have read on here that Ina is doing something with the shop. Any updates on this? Not long now....

Eggy:
Ina has not yet unveiled the finished product and a tarpaulin covers the front. - Rumour has it that a new coffee bar is in production and the supermarket area is getting a make-over

The new Rainbow Appts are looking good and Dimitris may be on target for this year. He has put in much work , over the Winter.

Gratzela is open but no move yet on Vinceremos (Old Sea Breeze) - Not sure if the two of them will merge together. Gratzela has some super looking paving on thier sea front eating area and I think the outside Taverna has also had a revamp.

There is some very nice "Decking Type Walkway" along the Arillas front , separating the beach from the road.

Kostas on the beach have removed the roofing from their outside area and plan to put in a couple of big brollies. Should be a nice cool area in the evening.

Night Owl , Afionas , is up n running and , I am told , the pork chops are as big as ever!!

Arillas is a busy 'ole place , already. It's good to see Beach point doing well. Very deserved as Xristos and family  remained open , all Winter , looking after us.

Good to see all open places doing well and -----only the 2nd May? -WOTSALLTHATABOUT?
Cheers
Negg

Chris & Mark's mum:
We are staying at the newly refurbished Sea Breeze Apartments this year (Instead of Giannis Bardis place) as we are bringing my son, his wife and their 3 children with us (ages 4, 2 and 5 months! Yikes) and Giannis's rooms can't fit all the kids in!!
The Sea Breeze apartments are now run by Gratzella! (Spiros)
Looking forward to it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version