Author Topic: New for 2018  (Read 15327 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
New for 2018
« on: January 31, 2018, 03:51:39 PM »
Any news on any new accommodation this year? I know that the Mirage were building more apartments and think Gratzela had something to do with the old Sea Breeze?

Offline Paul & Denise

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: New for 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:14:31 PM »
Jimmy and family at the Rainbow will have their new (independent) apartments ready this year

Offline raff

• www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 09:48:36 AM »
Morning all

I have read on here that Ina is doing something with the shop. Any updates on this? Not long now....

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 12:15:31 PM »
Ina has not yet unveiled the finished product and a tarpaulin covers the front. - Rumour has it that a new coffee bar is in production and the supermarket area is getting a make-over

The new Rainbow Appts are looking good and Dimitris may be on target for this year. He has put in much work , over the Winter.

Gratzela is open but no move yet on Vinceremos (Old Sea Breeze) - Not sure if the two of them will merge together. Gratzela has some super looking paving on thier sea front eating area and I think the outside Taverna has also had a revamp.

There is some very nice "Decking Type Walkway" along the Arillas front , separating the beach from the road.

Kostas on the beach have removed the roofing from their outside area and plan to put in a couple of big brollies. Should be a nice cool area in the evening.

Night Owl , Afionas , is up n running and , I am told , the pork chops are as big as ever!!

Arillas is a busy 'ole place , already. It's good to see Beach point doing well. Very deserved as Xristos and family  remained open , all Winter , looking after us.

Good to see all open places doing well and -----only the 2nd May? -WOTSALLTHATABOUT?
Cheers
Negg

Offline Chris & Mark's mum

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 02:58:54 PM »
We are staying at the newly refurbished Sea Breeze Apartments this year (Instead of Giannis Bardis place) as we are bringing my son, his wife and their 3 children with us (ages 4, 2 and 5 months! Yikes) and Giannis's rooms can't fit all the kids in!!
The Sea Breeze apartments are now run by Gratzella! (Spiros)
Looking forward to it!
We are the people that my parent's warned me about........

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 07:45:50 PM »
You will love staying there, gratsela new apartments are fab. Spiros has done a brilliant job with them.
Ger x

Offline raff

• www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 02:17:46 PM »
Morning all.  I read on Facebook yesterday there is also another Cafe style place across from Whispers, along with Ina's new cafe.  Lots more places to sample the fine food of Arillas

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 07:15:26 PM »
Morning all.  I read on Facebook yesterday there is also another Cafe style place across from Whispers, along with Ina's new cafe.  Lots more places to sample the fine food of Arillas
It was in the process of opening last week. I was told they are going to sell Crepes!

Offline raff

• www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2018, 09:08:14 AM »
Great,more places to eat out.  I see some nice pictures on Facebook yesterday of Ina's cafe.  It looked nice & busy, with Pedro having a morning coffee

Booking.com