Author Topic: Inter resort buses ?  (Read 10174 times)

Offline Sankirk

Inter resort buses ?
« on: February 12, 2018, 07:06:41 PM »
Are they still running as my wife and I are off to sidari for 4 weeks in June . we normally go to arillas or San Stefano but my brother and his wife are going to sidari so we thought we would keep them company . If not running we will hire bikes as taxis or car hire are quite expensive .

Offline Sparky

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Inter resort buses ?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:36:12 PM »
Hi Sankirk
Greenbuses.gr will publish a timetable for this year sometime.  They have a special summer timetable section and the buses are prefixed with S.  There were either 3 or 4 roundtrip buses last year.  Don't know when they start though

Chris

Offline Sankirk

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 12:01:54 PM »
Cheers Chris its around 9km from sidari to arillas so buses or bikes for us. Should bring back memories for me as first time I found arillas I cycled from kassiopi spent afternoon on beach then cycled back to kassiopi . slept well then cycled back next morning and stopped at splish slash for a night so spent two more lovely days on the beach . nearly twenty years ago 51 years young now retired and looking forward too June 4th

Offline Sparky

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 06:34:17 PM »
For a lunch break about half way can recommend the taverna in Avliotes.  Food good and local style, and views all the way across to Albania.

Offline Sankirk

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 04:33:36 PM »
Thanks sparky . walked to aviotes a few times over the years from the far end of San stef. whilst staying at the nafsica enjoyed a few drinks and the views but never eaten there will do so this year. A good walk considering the hills and heat

Booking.com