Author Topic: Not long now.  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Barry

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Not long now.
« on: March 20, 2018, 03:59:30 PM »
Not long now. Arriving 25th April for a week. This will be the earliest that we've been to Arillas so looking forward to seeing what it's like. We're back in September for 3 weeks.
Never been a fan of driving on holiday but have taken the plunge and hired a car for the week. £65 all in including insurance. Cheaper than 2 taxis and will be able to explore the area a bit more.
Regards to all.
Barry and Christine.

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
Re: Not long now.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 04:47:32 PM »

Hi Barry and Christine

Have a good time a good price for the car well done

Kevin

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 06:32:10 PM »
A good price for the car , Guys and I don't think you will be disappointed with the 25th April plus. - Good time to be around here.
Negg

Offline Barry

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 07:00:00 PM »
Just hope i can keep Chris in one piece for  the next few weeks. Last year she arrived on crutches after breaking her leg in two places six weeks before our holiday and the year before she had a stent fitted after having some kidney stones removed which restricted her walking and swimming activities. Fingers crossed.

Offline juliescot

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 09:51:54 PM »
Hi Barry where did you hire car from? looking to hire car in june cheers.

Offline Barry

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 01:36:44 AM »
Ryanair sent me an email with a discount(we're flying with them) so did it through through that. The rental company is called Abbey cars.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 12:16:43 PM »
A friend of ours booked with Abbey Cars, for 3 weeks time, but then found out they pick you up from the Airport and  take you to the hire car centre. As she is arriving at 4:30 , morning time , she decided to "play safe" and cancel and hire from Arillas instead.
Still a good price though, for a week , so let us know how you get on.
Cheers
Negg

Offline Barry

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 08:32:26 PM »
Spoke too soon. Christine went delivering leaflets with her friend who has a cat sitting service . Second house she went to a dog bit her finger as she put the leaflet through the letterbox . 3 stitches and a tetanus jab required.
I knew when I booked the car about the pick up and collection but the price was too good to miss.

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 10:48:56 PM »
Barry I think next time you book a holiday dont tell christine till the day you are leaving then hopefully no injuries.

Booking.com