Author Topic: just got back today  (Read 2854 times)

Offline wayne

• arillas trip 6
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
just got back today
« on: May 20, 2006, 06:00:56 PM »
my first visit to arillas,how did it go, absolutely amazing.my first impression was oh my god theres nothing here,but my first night out soon solved that.we went to brouklis taverna for a meal and met our host and what a meal we had a little talk paid our bill and went down toward the beach and THALASSA looked appealing so we went in met yiannis and his wife who are so charming we were hooked.try the food at THALASSA sort of modern greek lamb with fennel [to die for]also good for veggie food. this bar is very laid back i chilled here all week amazing thanks to all i met see you all again very soon

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
First impressions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 09:43:52 PM »
Hi

Glad you enjoyed your first time to Arillas.  I agree, The  Thalassa Restaurant is lovely and the hosts are so friendly.  We remember Litsa making such a fuss of our twin boys when they were babies and now they are 7!  I thought they may have had their own little one by now!

Did you try the stuffed tomatoes? They are simply devine!

Offline wayne

• arillas trip 6
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: First impressions
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 02:48:10 AM »
Quote from: Jo Wissett
Hi

Glad you enjoyed your first time to Arillas.  I agree, The  Thalassa Restaurant is lovely and the hosts are so friendly.  We remember Litsa making such a fuss of our twin boys when they were babies and now they are 7!  I thought they may have had their own little one by now!

Did you try the stuffed tomatoes? They are simply devine!

we sure did and they were divine

Booking.com