Author Topic: Booking with tui  (Read 4304 times)

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
Booking with tui
« on: April 18, 2018, 05:47:48 PM »

Hi all

Just some information about booking with Thomsons you can’t book you seats before around 14days before you fly I was told today in a travel agent I know.
I remember now when we went to the Kaloudis witch is a Thomsons apartment we had to wait but it was all okay

Kevin

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Booking with tui
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 06:35:53 PM »
Hi
Normally with a Thomson flight you  pay to select your seats and are able to do so  90 days before the date of your return flight. You get an e mail saying the seating plan is available on line.
For 2019 we have booked for Skiathos with a TUI package deal, flying Thomson , and have elected to select our own seats. It was stated in the terms you can do so 90 days before the date of your return flight.
When we booked for Corfu with a Thomson flight, we have a 2019 TUI package holiday deal, there was no option to select your seats.
Selected the Norwegian Air flight option and were able to select your own seat option 90days before the return flight date as usual.

As Norwegian Air  may now be possibly bought by BA not sure what will happen

Geoff

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Booking.com