Triangular again

Started by Graham and Kay, June 16, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

Graham and Kay

Looking forward to our 6th visit this September 12th - 20th.  Philip, Helen and Yiannis are great hosts.  A lovely place to stay in the 'jewel that is Arillas.
Wolves are Premier League

Graham and Kay

Damn, meant to be 'Tria'.
Wolves are Premier League

soniaP

Lovely. All being well we will be there again too. We go next Sunday for 2 weeks and all being well will be there again in September to celebrate my 50th birthday in my favourite place in all the world. ,Everyone welcome in Bardis sun studios on Friday 14 th  to celebrate.  Probably from about 9 onwards. X

suzy61

Wish I could be there Sonia but due to work it wouldn't be possible. It would be nice to actually meet you in person.
I'm sure it will be a great celebration! I celebrated my 50th in New York due to it being in November a few years ago which was amazing! My husband's 50th is in August 2020 therefore he wants to celebrate it in Arillas too and hoping to be there for at least 21 nights.
Enjoy your holiday in 2 weeks time

Suzy X

Erja

Quote from: soniaP on June 16, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
Lovely. All being well we will be there again too. We go next Sunday for 2 weeks and all being well will be there again in September to celebrate my 50th birthday in my favourite place in all the world. ,Everyone welcome in Bardis sun studios on Friday 14 th  to celebrate.  Probably from about 9 onwards. X

Happy 50th for September Sonia :D I leave on September 2nd so will miss your festivities by couple of weeks but I am sure it will be an excellent party in the lovely surroundings :)
Life is good ;)

soniaP

soniaP

Sorry meant Erja. Flipping predictive text. It's not the Retsina honest.

Booking.com