Author Topic: Home  (Read 2006 times)

Offline sueandmikeakablondegirl

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Home
« on: July 07, 2018, 05:14:46 PM »
Well we left Bardis at 7.30 pm on Wednesday night and the flight was 10.45 pm but we boarded at 11.15 to be told on the plane there was a 1hr 50 min wait on the tarmac.. storms in Europe.  Eventually took off with all the Kavos Kids aboard!  One obnoxious girl crying for attention and letting everyone know her business in front of us, much better when she fell asleep. 😂. We landed at Gatwick at 2.30uk time...  in bed by 3.30... needless to say we were shattered.  The weather here is scorching hot... I know where I would rather be tho.. at least we had the pool to cool down.   My garden is DEAD!    Holiday wash all done and dried but no way am I going to iron it 😂😂.  Just wanted to say that we had a great time and that hope Sonia is feeling a bit better and for her and Johnathan to have a same journey home.  Corfu airport is the only reason I think twice about coming back... it’s a joke!  EasyJet sent me an email to review Corfu airport ... I did tell them a few things.  5eu for sandwich too.  Anyway love to all at the Bardis xx

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Home
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 10:03:21 PM »
Hi Sue - we have just got back. We also had an hour 20 delay. Also sat on tarmac for ages. Problems with flight control I think. It was lovely to meet you and Mike and I do hope you will be back in Corfu so that we meet again.

Offline Greenbeans

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 10:48:13 AM »
7 Euros for a slice of Pizza in the black hole of Calcutta, sorry I mean Corfu airport and no-ware to sit.

Offline sueandmikeakablondegirl

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 01:28:26 PM »
Hi Sonia, what a pain that airport is.  I picked up magazine about Greece at the airport and an article spoke about how much money they are putting into the airports which made me laugh! Glad you got home  safely and hope the rest of your holiday went well.  Now you have September to look forward to so hope you will be well then.  Take care and lorra love xx

Booking.com