Author Topic: leonidas apartments  (Read 8950 times)

Offline annanicole0

leonidas apartments
« on: May 28, 2006, 10:33:23 PM »
hi my name is pat im off 2 arillas with my wife on the 5th june . it is my first time     abroad arillas sounds great.  we are staying at the leonidas apartments could anyone let me know what they are like please

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
leonidas apartments
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 07:46:59 PM »
Hello Pat,
             the leonidas apartments are set at the top end of Arillas,opposite the Tria Adelphi complex which has a pool and Bar.The Leonidas is a single storey complex of about 6 or 7 apartments/studios .Sally and I have stayed here twice infact it's one of sallys favorites.The rooms are the standard greek studio type,very clean and we always had plenty of hot water.One of the things i remember was the kitchen had a sandwich maker.The owners live on site in the new building.You are about a 10/15 minute walk to the beach.There are 4or 5 complexs with pools and bars you can use within a 5 minute walk
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Maggie

leonidas apartments
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 08:49:47 PM »
I'm sure you will love it at leonidas. We stayed there the last two visits. The rooms are well looked after. Enjoy!! :)

Offline annanicole0

accommadition
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 10:39:37 PM »
hi harold
thanks for your reply. i was a bit nervous about going abroad for the first time but looking forward to it now especially after reading about arrillas in the forum
      cheers pat

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
leonidas apartments
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 10:11:46 AM »
HI Pat,
Although we have been to Corfu before this is our first time to Arillas.  In your research have you noticed how long the transfer can be, about 3-4 hrs with all the drops.  If you are not keen on that (which we arent) you can book a taxi through san stefanos travel (link on this site) 45 euros or pick one up from the airport (check fare first).  It would be a shame to have your holiday get off to a bad start if you dont like long coach journeys added on to your flights etc. We are going to check with our rep first though and let her know so she is not looking for us.   We have to be at Gatwick at 3.30 a.m. so 3 hrs extra on a coach is not my cup of tea.  But you might not mind that if you want to look at the different places on route if its your first time abroad, anyhow,  its all very exciting  :lol:

Hope that helps

Sue
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline annanicole0

accommadition
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 10:06:38 PM »
hi blondegirl
thanks 4 the info cud u tell me can we book in ourselves at the appts without the rep being there if w get a taxi from the airport,

Offline Lisa Woodcock

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
    • www.myspace.com/lisawoodcock
leonidas apartments
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 02:34:02 AM »
Hi annanicole0,

When come through arrivals at Corfu airport, your rep will be on hand. Tell either he or she that you are making your own way to resort and they will tell you the details of your apartment, i.e room number etc.., the taxi rank is just to the left when you come out, but I'm sure if you have a chat with the rep they will talk to the taxi on your behalf to make sure you get there safely.

Hope you love Arillas as much as the rest of us, I'm sure you will!

Lisa

Offline mezfanclub

Leonadis Appartments
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 09:42:35 AM »
As this is your first time abroad I would suggest that you do use the coach, if you have a really good rep they will tell you a few useful things about the island during the journey. We have been to Corfu five times in the last four years, including a holiday in Arillas in September last year. Our transfer took an hour and a quarter which was quite comfortable - even managed a little more sleep - as like you we had a night flight.

We chose Arillas partly because of this site and also because I know someone who had been here with his family. I log on every single day to look at the webcam shots, I don't know why I haven't registered before! We stayed in Kaloudis and thought that Billy and his family were lovely people.

You will love Corfu and like many of the people who use this site you will want to go back! We are returning next on 14 July but are staying in Pelekas to be near the fabulous Myrtiotissa beach. no doubt we will sneak upto Arillas to top up our tans on at least one day and have a mud pack on the beach!!!
John

No white bits thankyou.....

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
leonidas apartments
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »
Hi, We visited Myrtoitissa this time, it's a lovely place but was very crowed even at beginning of May. Have you been there before? if not I can e-mail you some photo's cant put them on forum because nobody has any white bits. :lol:  Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline annanicole0

accommodation
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 12:37:51 PM »
hi lisa
staying in manchester tonight flying 8.30 monday morn. probably see u for a  drink. going all the way to corfu to see a fellow brummie

Booking.com