Welcome to Arillas > Arillas general information

First Night Meal..

(1/2) > >>

Jo Wissett:
Oh I do love resurrecting these posts to get me even more excited for our impending return to my favourite place in the whole world!!

Ours is always the sublime Brouklis. Feta stuffed peppers, followed by the amazing lamb chops for me (shock) and always cheese pies and Moussaka for Mick. Obviously with plenty of their lovely chilled wine, soaking up the peaceful ambience, catching up with Dimitris and just marvelling at how lucky we will be with sixteen blissful days stretched gloriously in front of us..I so cannot WAIT!!

soniaP:
Ours is usually Gratselas as csnt wait to see first sunset so like to be on the front.

To start with Gratsela meze and then sea bass and chips. The most fantastic fish and chips. All washed down with a bottle of really chilled retsina.

Jo Wissett:
Sounds idyllic Sonia. Gratsela is our absolute favourite spot for a looooooong (liquid) lunch..

suzy61:
Ours is Gratsela too.
The other half will have seabass but I can never decide until the time comes. I think it was lamb chops last year with their delicious roast potatoes. Mmmm!

soniaP:
Oh ! I do love Gtatselas roast potatoes.  In fact anything from there would do. Especially love the stifado with roasts. Or as George Bardis calls it "stiffy". Sorry George couldn't resist. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version