Author Topic: Chat Room - Why won't it work?  (Read 6300 times)

Offline chrissinibs

Chat Room - Why won't it work?
« on: May 20, 2004, 01:07:17 AM »
Why can't I get the chat room thing to work? I fill in all the bits, but it doesn't do anything, can anyone tell me what it is that i am doing wrong?

Chrissi

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 09:03:38 AM »
:cry: Hi Chrissi,I used to go into the chat room every day :D .But for some reason it hasnt worked since 6th may :cry: .I still try every day.Ive changed my name and password twice, :? and it still doesnt work. :cry: As far as im aware my name goes into the chat room but it just says (action cancelled)on my screen.  :evil: I thought it was my computer playing up.Has anybody else had any trouble getting in. :?: cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 07:24:51 PM »
Hi Carol & Chrissi

I've never been able to get into the chat room, must be my age I can't figure it out.  Didn't really matter as every time I've looked nobody else has been in it.

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 05:39:17 PM »
Hi all, Have tried chat room a few times over the last few days. Nobody there. We will have to arrange a time & date and all try to get in. Iv'e never been in a chat room before, always been a bit wary of them.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Marie Gibbon

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2004, 05:57:34 PM »
hi every1 i am in the chat room nearlly all the time as i have loads of college work to do before i leave for ever next week :D  and i cant wait. i sign in and leave it on and keep looking in and if i dont look in for 5mins you can garuntee some1 has been in and out in that time  :evil: . maybe speak to some of yas sometime  :wink: .
love marie xxx

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 06:20:22 PM »
Hi viv,Ive never been in a chat room before either.This one is quite harmless.Everyone who goes in there goes to Arillas or lives there.(no purves)!I still cant get in though.(hope you ok marie)?cx

viv

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2004, 08:41:10 PM »
Hi Marie, Everytime I go to the chat room it say's  0 on line, are you sure it alway's registers you. I wonder if I should just go in anyway and wait and see what happens. It will most probely be Tuesday afternoon when I get round to trying again. Cheers Viv

Marie Gibbon

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2004, 08:50:33 PM »
hi Viv i just usually go in to the chat room even if it says there isnt anyone in there because usually once your in there some1 will come in ..............eventually :lol:
i should be there tuesday.
love marie xxx

Marie Gibbon

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2004, 08:53:39 PM »
hiya carol,
im fine thanx i hope your ok?
your name shows up in the chat room but i never no if you can chat or not so i just wait because if you can im sure youd say hello.
speak soon
 :cry: love marie xxxx

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2004, 10:24:50 PM »
:D Hi Marie,Glad you ok. :D Im fine thanks. :D Cant say the same about my computer. :cry: Robs off work tomorrow so hes going to change the computer. :) (he'll put the old one back on) :D and hopefully it will work. :D Not long to go before your hols. 8) We paid our balance yesterday. 8) We,ve got 10 weeks tomorrow before we go :D .I cant wait. :P We didnt manage to get anywhere for Sarah. :cry: I was really disapointed :cry: .I,ll get my mother- in- law and Sister to keep an eye on her.Miss talking to you Marie.I'll keep trying and you never know Rob just might fix it.Speak again soon,take care.carolxx  P.S HOPE YOUR EXAMS GO OK

Marie Gibbon

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2004, 10:34:21 PM »
hi carol,
i hope your other computer works if rob changes it for u. :D thats ashame you couldnt get newhere for sarah, although im sure she will behave herself :wink:  6weeks tomorrow untill i go i cant wait im so excited. i only have to do 1 exam aswell!!! :? but i dont even want to do that.
i hope to speak to u again soon carol. aswell
lovae mariexxxxxx

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2004, 06:33:40 PM »
Its working for me now. :D It was my computer.i got rob to put the old one back on, :D the kids arnt happy cus they've lost their music. :twisted: (tuff) :lol: i dont get many pleasures in life 8) .cx

Booking.com