Author Topic: Arillas Bay Apartments  (Read 4506 times)

Offline Mandyb

Arillas Bay Apartments
« on: June 12, 2006, 03:11:38 PM »
Hi all
Back home again :cry:  The Arillas Bay apartments were great. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment on the middle floor. The furnishings were dated and basic but the apartment was clean, a good size and had a great balcony that goes all around the apartment. Ideal for watching the world go by with a glass of retsina!
The pool was good and not at all busy when we were there. The lady who cleaned the room was very jolly but not much English. The breakfast's at Sea Breeze were also great.
There was no where to dry washing on the middle floor so we bought a cheap line and pegs and tied it across the balcony. Watch out for things blowing away as it was quite breezy!
All in all nice apartments, friendly, easy going owners!!!!

Offline Li-sa

Arillas Bay Apartments
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 02:20:40 PM »
Hi Mandy,

We got back yesterday...we had some more rain after you left and it was raining again when we left Corfu yesterday!

It was nice to meet you all.

Lisa.

Offline Mandyb

Rain!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 06:28:24 PM »
Hi Lisa
Sorry to hear about the rain. What a shame. The weather looks as though it's picked up a bit now looking at the webcam.
Been a bit fed up since we got back, being in greece always makes me just want to sell up and move out there! Spent quite a lot of time on Thassos and Lefkas before I got married and had kids. My main aim in life at the moment is to move out to a small Greek island as soon as we are able. We need to think up a good business idea first though as we don't fancy catering and my hubby is an IT technician (not much call for those)!
We had a good time in Arillas despite the weather though. My Laskarina brochure came yesterday so already thinking about where to go next (hopefully minus the kids). The new patio may have to wait!
Take care
Mandy

Booking.com