Author Topic: arillas bay apartments 12thjune 2006  (Read 4136 times)

Offline carol b

arillas bay apartments 12thjune 2006
« on: June 13, 2006, 11:04:59 PM »
just returned monday after one weeks stay had a one bedroomed ground floor apartment and yes it was basic but also very dirty could not have been cleaned properly for months!!!!!!!plumbing blocked on final day this could not be cleared by the owner my husband had to shower in the owners property although we enjoyed the resort the tavernas and the beach  we found the accomadation very disappointing [/img]

Offline carol2

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 11:11:55 AM »
Hi Carol,
I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with you apartments, we have never stayed there but have stayed at 3 different accomodations in Arillas over the years & could not find fault with any of them. The only problem we always have is ants, I now take some ant powder with me as  you can't seem to get it in Corfu, I now even take a couple of cans each year for a friend in the village.
  I hope you enjoyed you stay apart from that, and your experience won't put you off Arillas,
Caol
Get the beers in!

Offline bigbadjon

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • For those of you who know about Daniel
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 04:35:45 PM »
:idea: it might help the plumbing if the guests obeyed the rules....NO PAPER DOWN THE LOO! :)

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 12:33:21 PM »
We stayed at Arillas Bay last September and couldn't find fault with it. I know it's basic but we found it clean althougth the showers could do with being a bit more modern!
SHEILA

Booking.com