Author Topic: Airport transfer again!  (Read 20657 times)

Offline Mossey

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: Airport transfer again!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 04:41:33 PM »
I have already sent an email to Manos and I will recieve a reply within the next 24 hrs. They keep saying that there is no problem with the transfer but I haven't spoken to many people who had a perfect one. I will update as soon as they get back to me.
http://

and after I took all that time to type out that e mail!! well done, and thanks

Offline LYNS

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 05:10:58 PM »
Sorry but the more emails the better, it might get them to sort it out for when you go!!!!!Thanks for sending it, now they will know I've put it on the website.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 07:01:59 PM »
Been with Manos twice, and had good tranfers both times, straight on the bus and straight to Arillas. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 04:04:25 PM »
We went with Manos last September and the coach went straight to Arillas, only took just over an hour, we are going back again this September with Manos so hope the same applies this year.
SHEILA

Offline Mossey

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 04:24:05 PM »
We went with Manos last September and the coach went straight to Arillas, only took just over an hour, we are going back again this September with Manos so hope the same applies this year.
good, they seem to have got the message, and for the most part sorted things out, fingers crossed, the quicker get to arillas and start holiday the better, had tickets today! so can be that far away.

Offline alan2220

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 12:55:51 PM »
Dont believe ANY operator re transfer from airport. Its always chaotic, no one really knows which coach is going where and it takes hours longer than it should. I've met people who have ben directed to a coach, only to find it going to a different destination and then coach driver dumping them (no rep on board of course!!). This nearly happened to us the first time we visited Corfu (Arillas of course!) but we insisted driver told us where he was going before he started up as we had the horror stories. When he said, I announced that to the coach generally and 12 people got off including us - relieved!! My advice is get a taxi or collect a hire car. Also returning to UK - if you dont want to queue for hours get a taxi or deliver car back, and do your own thing inside airport. You can save hours of waiting this way. I've just come back (25th Sept) and from dropping off hire car it took 10 mins to check in; 10 mins to go through passport control into departure lounge. Why be herded by overstressed reps and be expected to queue for hours?

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2006, 01:18:47 PM »
Quess we have just been lucky, we have now tranferd by coach 5 times
always been pointed to right coach and always been in Arillas 1 1/2 hrs
after leaving airport. (Hope I havent jinxed it for May) Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude