Author Topic: Nafsika  (Read 5454 times)

Offline Diane x

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Nafsika
« on: July 02, 2006, 10:33:02 AM »
I was just wonderin if anyone has stayed in the Nafsika apartments, we were in San Stefanos and Sidari a few years ago and are giving Arillas a try it sounds like a lovely small place just what we are looking for. We actually drove through to pick some people up on the way back from the airport so have an idea roughly how big the resort is. I did a search on the forum for Nafsika and not much came up at all, heres hoping someone could help me !

regards

Diane

Offline helenandsteve

Re: Nafsika
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 11:51:01 AM »
Hi Diane,
Not too sure but I think Nafsika is a Manos complex on the main road into Arillas. They are good for couples and families nice pool and good location. Not stayed there myself but have spoken to people who have. What are you actoally looking for. lively and busy or quiet and laid back

Offline lynda

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 05:54:39 PM »
I think that's Nikos on the way out of Arillas-it's definitely a Manos place- we stayed there last year and had a great holiday. I think Nafsika may be on the road into Arillas, part of the Rainbow complex?? Anyway haven't heard of many reports about bad accommodation in Arillas so I'm sure you'll love it!

Offline KADIJ

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 08:47:04 PM »
This will be our first time to Arillas too.We are staying at the Nafsika it is part of the Rainbow complex.Hope it is a good place to stay.19 More sleeps !

Offline Phil_D

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 11:38:23 PM »
Hi Diane,

The Nafsika is part of the Rainbow complex. We have stayed in three out of the four rooms. Only the bottom left when looking from the pool to complete the set.

The complex is run by Dimitri (Jimmy) and his brother Spiros, and we can recommend the Rainbow as this is the only place the kids want to be for the whole time.

We are going back to Arillas in August for our seventh visit and are staying at the Dyonissys in October. So the place can't be that bad.

Enjoy your stay

Phil

Booking.com