Author Topic: Corfu Escape and Bardis Sun Studios  (Read 33069 times)

Offline JennyD

Corfu Escape and Bardis Sun Studios
« on: July 02, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »
I have been trying to write this post since we returned from Arillas but have only just got logged in again. We travelled with Corfu Escape from Manchester on May 22nd for a week and stayed at the Bardis Sun Studios. Everything about it was brilliant and I would urge people to use Corfu Escape. Nancy is brilliant, very efficient, the flights were great , transfers direct and Bardis Sun Studios were fantastic. Poppy Spiros, Bobby and George could not have been more helpful and we had a wonderful week.
I realise that people might be a bit wary about using a small new company but don't be, we will use them again.
Jenny

Offline azzymo

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: Corfu Escape and Bardis Sun Studios
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 02:41:24 PM »
Hey Jenny, thanks for your post.  We fly from Manchester with Corfu Escape in September.   REally looking forward to it.  Gives us an extra bit of comfort knowing that the operators are up to scratch.

Offline RUSSELL

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 01:26:13 AM »
Hi Azzymo when do you fly out from Manchester we are going on the 4th of september to the bardis sun studios so could be on the same flight.i

Offline Ian1

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 04:48:15 PM »
Cannot agree more with Jenny's comments. Just back from 2 weeks where my partner Pam & I had a great time.
The whole Corfu Escape package excellent VFM and the Bardis Sun Studios is a great accommodation . Anyone who is within 2-3 hours drive of either Gatwick / Manchester should consider travelling ( we drove from Swansea for the privilege ).
Other bonus direct transfer to resort ( 45 mins compared to average 2 hours multi drop with other operators ).
Host family Spiros,Poppy,Bobby( in the words of a famous lager "possibly the best entertainments manager" ) and George do all possible to make you welcome and your stay the best. Testimony of this is seen by the number of previous guests who return or call in to frequent the bar/use the pool.Studios are spotlessly clean and they probably have the cleanest pool on the whole of Corfu with the attention its given( no problems with swimming when we were there). To sum up all round great package good accommodation,great company,superb hosts in an idyllic resort missing it too much already.

Offline PaulnMaria

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 11:51:38 PM »
Here too!! The accommodation was great and the personal attention was unsurpassed. From cheerful greetings to fond farewell nothing was too much trouble. Poppy even arranged local delivery of flowers for my wife's birthday after we had been let down by a company in the UK. Spiro was so informative about the sea, local beaches and his daily catch. Bobby kept us well supplied cool drinks, smiles and the latest football info. But, we are sure the real brains behind the operation was George who appeared quiet at the outset but missed nothing and had such a dry sense of humour!! The rooms were very clean and well equipped with regular changes of towels and linen. We certainly wouldn't hesitate booking with Corfu Escape again, excellent VFM. Nancy was very helpful from initial booking to departure providing that extra personal touch so lacking from the big tour operators. She even provided drinks and snacks at the airport when our return flight was delayed two and a half hours.

Offline azzymo

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 05:09:34 PM »
hey russell, that's the flight we'll be on, we're staying at the Airport on the 3rd as we're flying from Belfast and the connection flights were too tight to fly in from Belfast on the 4th.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 10:30:01 AM »
Justbooked with Corfu Escape last night, after reading all the above post. We cant make it this October but have booked for May 7th to 21st 2007. Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline sheila

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »
Hi Azzymo and Russell we also fly out in the 4th September for two weeks, what time is your flight?We are also staying at the airport hotel on the 3rd.
SHEILA

Offline RUSSELL

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 08:34:43 PM »
Hi Azzymo and Sheila hope to see at manchester airport we fly out at 11 am on the 4th of september.

Offline azzymo

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 01:38:35 PM »
hey sheila!  great to hear your going at same time too.  Is this your first trip with CorfuEscape?  Where are you staying on the 3rd?  We're thinking about just doing the HolidayInn at the Airport but it's working out quite expensive.  Any tips on a most cost effective option?!

Offline sheila

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 03:18:03 PM »
hi we are not going with corfu escape but we will be staying at the rainbow. We are staying at the Crowne Plaza the night before it cost us £69 so not too bad
SHEILA

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 10:30:42 PM »
i am so gutted.
i wanted to book for 11th sept 06
but none availible
really wanted to go
suexx

Offline Lozicle

• Arillas Addict
  • That's me :)
    • http://www.myspace.com/lozicle
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 06:42:11 PM »
I'm looking at booking with corfu escape - what do they do with airport transfers ? Are they included in the full price ?
Thanks

Offline Mythos & Mataxa

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 09:38:31 PM »
I'm looking at booking with corfu escape - what do they do with airport transfers ? Are they included in the full price ?
Thanks
Hi,
i have just booked with corfu escape to go last week sept, the transfers are included in the price, i have also phoned Bobby & he said the transfer is an hour max.

mataxxa.

Offline jillspeyer

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 12:02:18 AM »
 Yes they are included and so are inflight meals.We go Monday from Manchester cant wait .Nancy from Corfu Escape seems to be really fantastic ,she will answer and deal with any problem or request  very quickly i am very impressed.

Booking.com