Author Topic: Going to Arillas at last!  (Read 3116 times)

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Going to Arillas at last!
« on: July 05, 2006, 12:46:08 AM »
At last we are going to get our holiday to Arillas at the bardis sun apts.We had to cancel our holiday to the hotel marvel due to Lisa having to have a major op but every thing is now ok so we will be there the 1st week in september looking forward to our belated
silver wedding anniversary dinner hope to see some of you there.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Going to Arillas at last!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 01:14:03 PM »
Hi, So pleased Lisa has recovered well. Bet you cant wait tell September, unfortunately we wont meet this time as we are doing the family thing in Menorca but we will be back next year. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline syke930

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 03:26:06 PM »
In 24 hours I will be lying on that gorgeous beach that I have been obsessively watching on the webcam for the last 2 months.  SO EXCITED!!!!

Arillas, here I come!

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 07:17:36 PM »
At last we are going to get our holiday to Arillas at the bardis sun apts.We had to cancel our holiday to the hotel marvel due to Lisa having to have a major op but every thing is now ok so we will be there the 1st week in september looking forward to our belated
silver wedding anniversary dinner hope to see some of you there.

So very pleased all is ok and your holiday is back on track.We will be in Arillas from the 5th sept. Hope to see you both there. Pauline

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 02:22:26 AM »
Thanks for your replys Vivian & Pauline  hope see you there pauline and sorry that we will not see you there Vivian but went to menorca last year and stayed in Cala Forcat and it was great so hope you have a good time.

And Syke I have been looking at the webcam since last August when i first booked for Arillas so you can bet on how gutted i was when we had to cancel so have a good time.

Booking.com