Author Topic: General Arillas Info and a Lady with 2 Dogs!  (Read 35123 times)

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
Re: General Arillas Info and a Lady with 2 Dogs!
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2006, 04:30:15 PM »
Hi, I'm probably being a bit dumb but where is this picture, is it from the webcam?

Offline suzanne simcox

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2006, 12:52:58 PM »
Hi Joe,
Just click on the web cam picture on the right on first page and it was just below yesterday, with 3rd November, you may have to go into the old pictures now, hope this helps, Regards Sue.

Offline suzanne simcox

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2006, 12:58:53 PM »
Sorry Joe,

I have just tried to find it and have had no luck, but the date on it was 3rd November, when Dimitri get round to it the calender might include it, don't think I was dreaming. ???

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2006, 02:07:49 PM »
Hi all

I once mentioned this problem in another section on here.  For some reason, you cant view past 'picture of the day' shots, apart from ancient ones.  Well, at least I cant!..

Offline Lynette

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2006, 09:28:46 PM »
Jo
you are not the only one I can't but I thought it was just me cos I not a techi

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2006, 09:27:53 AM »
If you go to the Webcam page, in the top left hand corner is webcam menu. If you then go onto Archive 2006, all the pictures are there up to 31 October. I think Dimitris updates them at the end of each month so you won't get November's yet. The only problem is remembering the exact date if you are looking for a particular picture!

Sandy
Sandy x

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2006, 10:51:30 AM »
Ahh, that it explains why I can't find it. I'll keeping checking, there is a good chance its my Mum as she does walk the dogs that way each day.

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2007, 05:59:53 PM »
Morning Joe, Is it your mum with the dogs on the bottom picture for the day 3rd November, it looks very much like the dogs but don't know whether it is Brenda ???? ;)

Finally remembered to go back and look at the webcam shots from the 3rd November now the full archive of all 2006 is up. Very good spot Suzanne it is their dogs but it looks like Paul is actually out taking them and not my Mum (late night perhaps). Thanks for pointing it out I shall keep hold of the picture and show it to them when I'm next out there which hopefully won't be to long.

Joe

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2007, 05:55:25 PM »
May have to rename this thread, I've just heard a vicious rumour that they may have inherited yet another dog, as if 2 weren't enough, so any early visitors in May please stop and say hi if you see a lady getting dragged down the street by two or three dogs, my Mum always loves a gossip and really enjoyed meeting the forum members last year. She did promise she would be online now speakin to us all but she is on Greek time "we'll get it when we get it" was the very untroubled response the last time I asked.

Please say hi if you bump into her.

Booking.com