Author Topic: Cash Back  (Read 6940 times)

Offline carol2

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Cash Back
« on: July 19, 2006, 11:16:54 AM »
Before we went to Arillas in June, I heard or read somewhere that Ina's supermarket are now doing cash back. Just to let anyone that may be thinking of doing this know, when my sons tried to use this facility they were told (with sincere apologies) that the supermarket had to charge 18%. I'm not exactly sure why this was, I just wanted to warn anybody that may of heard about this facility & decided to rely on it (as my sons had)

Get the beers in!

Offline OldFox

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • Ancient, but currently still active
Re: Cash Back
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 01:25:30 AM »
Do I take it that there are no other cash exchange conveniences in Arillas? Will I need to take my gold bars in by hand then; shaving off a little here and there. There has been no attack of the ATMs then I take it? Hmmm... Better make sure sufficient funds are taken for my trip, thanks for the info on the supermarket.
[:] When I itch, I scratch, You twitch [:]

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 11:09:52 AM »
There are places to exchange money.... we used to change it on our way for our evening meal at the Rainbow complex, or the bike rental, the rates were almost the same and better than the uk. There is an ATM machine not in Arillas but closer than Sidari and  that is listed under another link on this site
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline carol2

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 11:21:12 AM »
There are lots of places to exchange money in Arillas but no ATMs, my sons decided to opt for the cash back option as they were getting paid whilst on holiday & this would of been the most convenient option for them.
Get the beers in!

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 12:16:37 PM »
I've just come back - had a wonderful two weeks and just can't wait to get back there next year.

I got 100 euros cashback from Ina's and was only charged 2 euros.  The only problem I had was the time it took for the old man to put my card through the machine!  It was a lengthy process and you needed a mythos to cool down once you got out!

The Malibu bar let you run up a bar tab and then you pay with your card at the end of the evening!  Avoids having to carry cash and means you can have loads of lovely cocktails!

Cheryl O

Booking.com