Author Topic: World portal  (Read 8169 times)

Offline OldFox

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • Ancient, but currently still active
World portal
« on: July 19, 2006, 09:35:23 PM »
I may be relaxing in the comforts of Arillas shortly, but - as much as I might resist - I still need to play with a computer keyboard sometimes. Are there any public computer facilities with a portal to the rest-of-the-world in Arillas?
[:] When I itch, I scratch, You twitch [:]

Maggie

Re: World portal
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 10:32:04 PM »
   Helens creperie has internet facilities. .go in and ask George. I'm sure he'll
   keep you right! :-)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 11:14:54 PM »
I'm sure I've mentioned before but Kaloudis Village is supposed to have an internet cafe.  That is the accom right at the end of the beach road.  If you look on the Wencam it would be on the top right of screen methinks.

Just  a thought but isn't the whole point of a break getting away from the dreaded keyboard??!!

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 10:17:45 AM »
Hi Jo, Dont forget The Old Fox has never experianced peace and tranquillity like Arillas before,
he still thinks his going to feel like his in the same world as he is now :-)
he also has a lovely Daughter that im sure he wants to keep in touch with
you never know she may even go with him next time, because im sure he will become addicted just like the rest of us.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 11:14:38 AM »
Yes Im sure he will see the light! Also, dont know if anyone else has the problem but no matter how many times I upload my pic, it still never seems to come on my posts.  Why is this? Not that I'm vain about our ugly mugs but it really annoys me!

Maggie

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 08:26:55 PM »
  Hi Jo, there's a nice pic of your family showing on all your post when
   I look at my pc.  I remember seeing you all at Tria Adelphia a few years ago,
   I didn't think it was so many years ago, but I think it must have been 4 years.
   Your boys vere quite small then. 

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 12:27:17 AM »
Oh...seems to have righted itself now, thanks!! yes we were at the Tria Adelphia a few years ago.  Lovely accom but il never forget that hike every night with the pushchair!!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 12:00:28 PM »
There are a couple of internet places at San Stef.  One was advertised outside a hotel on the left going down to the resort and another in a cafe on the same side.  Although you did have to buy a card which lasts about an hour.  That didnt interest me as I only wanted it for about 10 mins and we wouldnt be back that way again as we were staying in Arillas. I was looking for one there but couldnt find one.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 08:38:08 PM »
Maggie is right we have used the internet facilities at helens.You can sit and have a glass of beer at the same time.cx  Not long now before we leave!!! 10hours!!!  yippie
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 09:45:41 PM »
Have a great holiday Carol.  I'll be over next Friday lets hope we bump into each other!

Eileenxx

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 10:01:21 PM »

r u going over Eileen?????
marie xx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 10:18:12 PM »
Not booked yet Marie...but I'll be there!   The flights are down to £118 each, they should go down a bit more.  I'll let you know when I'm sorted!

Eileenxxx

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 10:43:06 PM »
£118 my god we paid £279 in october, im right angry now!!
PM me when your sorted!! im excited now i've packed my case already!!

marie xx

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 06:36:11 PM »
Not booked yet Marie...but I'll be there!   The flights are down to £118 each, they should go down a bit more.  I'll let you know when I'm sorted!

Eileenxxx

Hi Eileen

Just wanted to let you know that there is still some capacity on Thomas Cook's Friday flights from Manchester (not local I know). Outbound seats are going at £22.99 at the moment (£50 - £60 with taxes), this price may of course come down. Inbounds the following week are £70 - £80 with taxes. The Glasgow flights appear to be full.

All the best
Joe

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 10:00:21 PM »
Just hope I can get some bargin flights for september from cardiff though we dont mind if it was heathrow or birmingham, just not got the time at the mo to search due to work...any one see a bargin for the middle of september from any of these airports give me a shout...as we are back for our second visit this year,6yrs was too long a time away so we are trying to make up for it
Ang

Booking.com