Author Topic: Weather-raid-thunder!?!?!?  (Read 4444 times)

Offline Ttt

Weather-raid-thunder!?!?!?
« on: August 02, 2006, 01:45:24 PM »
hi y'all,
 i have been looking over the site and looks to be some wet weather heading towards corfu, i was hoping for 7 days of sun, on the long range forcast(on this site) 3 days look to be rainy. hopefully will hold off while we are there! although thunder storms at night are good fun! also what sort of daily temps is corfu in aug? im going 7th-18th and cant wait to get going now!!

TtT

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Weather-raid-thunder!?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 10:47:44 AM »
I wouldn't worry too much about the forecasts, when we were there in June the forecasts were for rain some days but it seemed to miss Arillas, you could see it in the distance over the mountains but our little spot stayed clear.

Offline fxs

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 02:11:36 AM »
I arrived back from Arillas on Friday evening (yesterday). We had some storms at night (major flashy lightening and deafening thunder) and on Thursday it absolutely hammered down until about 3pm. Apart from that the weather has been lovely, in the high 30's!!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 11:14:57 AM »
What has the weather been like in Arillas?  Has anyone been affected by the storms and floods like Crete and Turkey!  Those poor people who are out there now... we have friends flying to Turkey today up the road from Alanya, I bet they are looking forward to that!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com