Author Topic: Bardis Sun Hotel?????  (Read 28123 times)

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
Re: Bardis Sun Hotel?????
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »
Last year The bardis Hotel was with a swedish tour company if i remember correctly, they didnt have any English guests, only English people who went there for the day, that obviously didnt work out cos now theyre back with Thomsons.

I shall be using the pool when i go in May without a doubt because i do like it, but unfortunately i wont pay the prices to stay there!

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2007, 05:26:14 PM »
i totally agree with you, they were (excuse spelling)scandinavians, they use to stay in there rooms at night and not go to any of traverners, they use to by food from the shop and eat in there rooms. dorita was telling me that they wasnt very friendly. when i was there seeing dorita they copletely ignored her daughter when she was playing near them she only tried to say hello, and she is such a sweetie. alex

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2007, 06:20:08 PM »
Really, thats terrible, she is a little darling, well she was little when i was last there in 2005, shes probably grown quite alot now!

Why would you go on holiday and then not go out of an evening, very strange, you go on holiday to eat out and enjoy yourselves, wouldnt like to stay in every night on holiday, too many places to go and cocktails to be drunk :-D !!

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2007, 06:49:56 PM »
very true smiffy and the money i am saving can be used to eat and drink to my hearts content. i loved staying there, but at the end of the day i will try and save money and go for the cheaper option. alex

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 11:19:12 AM »
We found the guests a bit unfriendly too, a smile's a smile in any language in my book but they seemed to want to be left alone!  We only went there once because it did make you feel a bit uncomfortable!  Never mind there's so many other lovely friendly places to go - might be better this year so may take a little peep and see before settling down for the day!  Just noticed I've got my gold medal - catching you up Smiffy!
Cheryl O

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2007, 01:31:57 PM »
Yeah i think it will be better this year as its with an English (robbing) company :-D !  I shall be going there for definite, seeing as its only next door also, so i shall let you know Cheryl.

Well done on the Gold medal, come on and catch me haha!!

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2007, 01:41:08 PM »
We are also only next door so will be going in to say hello to the family.

Offline Bet

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2007, 08:36:31 PM »
Just got back from Arilas and noticed that  there is a notice for rooms to let, so for those who enjoyed the Bardis Hotel  why not book your holiday direct with Aris or Dorita

Offline ChrisJ

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 10:10:49 PM »
Just returned from this hotel. It is pretty basic but clean, nice pool, good location and the family are very friendly. Highly recommended, and there are still rooms to let too.

Chris

Booking.com