Author Topic: fish restaurant  (Read 7518 times)

Anonymous

fish restaurant
« on: May 29, 2004, 06:26:51 PM »
we love fish  Is there a god fish restaurant in Arillas??

Offline Ivan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
fish restaurant
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 11:51:31 PM »
8) Hi guest,
                The Brouklis (Dimitris' Restaurant) is not a fish only restaurant but his sardines have to be tasted to be believed. He also does other fish dishes,
                           Ivan

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
fish restaurant
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 12:28:48 AM »
Hello Guest,There is a really good fish restaurant in Arillas.If you walk past Arillas Bay (sea breeze) and follow that road you will come to a fish restaurant on the left hand side.(going up)Its very good value for money as well.We will definately be dinning there.cx 8)  8)
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
fish restaurant
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 01:48:14 AM »
Hi' Carol,

You know we walked past that fish resturaunt so many times, I can picture the signs for it, but I cannot remember the name of it....  :?  it's really annoying 'coz I've been thinking about it all night!!

We always promised ourselves that we would have a meal in it, as it has been recommended by a few locals, but somehow we always stopped somewhere else on the way.  The set meals were inexpensive, so for anyone on a budget give it a try.

Eileenx

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
fish restaurant
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 08:16:20 PM »
Hi

There is an excellent fish restaurant near St George but it can't be accessed by car.  Apparently it is very expensive but the food is out of this world.  If you decide you want to live dangerously ask Perry or Kostas at Coconut bar about it, they would be able to give you directions.

Jill
Jill XXX

Samantha!

fish restaurant
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2004, 01:07:37 AM »
Jill is right.I went to the fish restaurant in St George twice last year first for my 19th Birthday. I'm not a big fan of fish but the food was fantastic. It is very expensive but is worth it. It can be reached by car but a jeap is better as the road is narrow and rough. The restaurant is run by a local family and it is very quiet up there. You sit outside and there is a fantastic set of steps which lead to a secluded beach. What more can I say? You have to check this out for yourself.I recommend going at night.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
fish restaurant
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2004, 01:56:40 AM »
Hi' Samantha,

I heard that there was a fish restaurant in St.George that was only open for 2/3 months of the year and that they did not have fridges 'cos there was no electricity to power them and that all the fish/produce was fresh that day (crivens it would need to be!!).
Could this be the same restaurant which you visited and is the above true? Do you know if it is open in September as I'd love to visit it.

Eileenx

Anonymous

fish restaurant
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2004, 02:33:20 PM »
Hi Eileen.

Yes the restaurant is open in September.I do believe the fish is fresh although they have a generator which they run their electricity off.If you go I recommend wearing flat shoes as there is a big slope you have to walk down to get to it so be warned if you have a couple of glasses of wine as you have to walk up it again!  :D

Offline Samantha

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Samantha!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2004, 04:15:27 PM »
That last message was me by the way  :oops:
Samantha McCoo  :-)

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
fish restaurant
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2004, 05:45:24 PM »
That last message was me by the way

Yes, I gathered that Samantha!!

Thanks about the warning about the slippery slope and the gallasses of wine...hic, hic I mean glasses :roll:  :roll:

Eileenx

Anonymous

fish restaurant
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2004, 12:18:20 AM »
no problem lol!  :D

Have a lovely time

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
fish restaurant
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2004, 07:11:12 PM »
The fish restaurant by the Bardis Studios is called Vavilas.

The lobster is excellent!

It's not fair I want to go back to Arillas...!!!

Booking.com