Author Topic: Horizon Hotel  (Read 9007 times)

Offline clever1

Horizon Hotel
« on: August 16, 2006, 04:43:12 AM »
is anyone currently staying at the horizon hotel?
just wondering.

Offline willis

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Horizon Hotel
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 03:22:51 PM »
I wish I was. I was there in June and hope to make it back in October. Is it your first stay there? Please pass on my regards to Marinos and ask him if he has any special whisky left. I would be very interested in his reply. Have a great time.
Nick

Offline clever1

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 04:53:10 PM »
I wish I was. I was there in June and hope to make it back in October. Is it your first stay there? Please pass on my regards to Marinos and ask him if he has any special whisky left. I would be very interested in his reply. Have a great time.
Nick

hey nick,

marinos is my cousin, i was just trying to see how everything was going over there. this will be the first year i wont be seeing him. so, im secretly spying on him from afar!!  i hope you make it back in october & have an awesome time.

Offline willis

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 03:35:47 PM »
He was definitely doing well when we left him, although a little tired!! Now he has turned 30 though he will probably be slowing down a bit. The main change this year seems to be the new upstairs to his bar and the influx of young Norwegian girls. Needless to say his Norwegian is improving rapidly. I will let you know if I get back there in October. Where are you? In the States?

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 11:22:24 PM »
marinos and maria are great. Just returned frim Ina's apartments and we spent every evening post dinner at Horizon.He works too hard but is always the perfect host!
gaygo

Booking.com