Author Topic: The Coconut Bar  (Read 4237 times)

Mo-Joes

The Coconut Bar
« on: May 30, 2004, 11:18:21 PM »
Hi guys, we would just like to add, we had a BRILL time at the bar, listening to the good tunes and having a laugh with the friendly locals that much so that we never left most nights until 5am!!. We will be back in Sept to show Perry a few new cocktails!

Leigh & Ashley xx

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
The Coconut Bar
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 03:09:46 PM »
:D I was just wondering which is which (Malibu and coconut bars) we went to one last year for a drink in the afternoon and it had a little bridge with terrapins.but i dont know what it was called.what is the differance in the two bars? Thanks.cx  8)
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Marie gibbon

The Coconut Bar
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 04:02:15 PM »
hiya carol!  :D  
the one with the little bridge and the terrapins in the water is the malibu bar and the one next door with the shop the other side of it is the coconut bar 8). but yeah Leigh and Ashley the coconut is great i agree with yas!! 5weeks 2day for me till i get there and start drinkin the place dry!  :D  love marie xx

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Coconut Bar
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 05:01:41 PM »
Hi all, i would just like to say how much me and my 4 friends enjoyed the Coconut bar in both July and September.  Costa, Perry and Hana :D  are fantastic people as well as the locals that drink there!!! So we are looking into going next June just a matter of getting it booked, the sooner the better as we are now hooked on the place :) !!!
Well hope everyone has a good winter and see you next year :D !!!

Love  :wink:      
Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
The Coconut Bar
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 06:11:55 PM »
Just a message for Leigh and Ashley, so did you show the ones at coconut any new cocktails????

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Booking.com