Author Topic: Dionysos 1  (Read 6188 times)

Offline suzanne simcox

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Dionysos 1
« on: August 23, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »
Just wondering if anyone is going to Dionysos 1,2, at the Rainbow complex on 18th September or near then as we, hubby and I are there for 21days, can't wait, hope to meet some more of the forum members, we met quite a few last year, and had a really good time as usual ;) :)

Offline Athena

Re: Dionysos 1
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 12:55:25 AM »
Hi Suzanne,

Both My husband & I will be in Arillas on the 25th Sept till 10th October, we always( or should I say my husband Andrew, will be propping up the Rainbow bar) he loves Dimitrios & Spiros, so does my daughter!! and prior to arriving in Arillas he will have spent a week with my fathers side of the family(who speak very little english) so he will be desperate to see the Rainbow bar!!! he .... he :-)

Regards,

Athena
Athena

Offline suzanne simcox

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 02:04:29 PM »
Hi Athena, we have been going to the Rainbow for probably 14yrs if not more and it is usually at the same time, so we may have seen you and your husband as we usually end up there at sometime during the day or night, so we may meet all of you I hope, Suzanne & Roger ;)

Offline Athena

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 01:43:57 AM »
Well here's hoping we see you there!!!

:-)
Athena

Offline Athena

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 03:05:17 AM »
Calamari Skiathos,

How's the ouzo since your back!! or should I say in your case the 7 star Metaxa!!!!! lol ;-).
Nice to have met both Roger & yourself, hope to see you again, keep in touch, :-).

Athena xx
Athena

Booking.com