Author Topic: Irenes Villa Lux Appartments Arillas Corfu  (Read 93285 times)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Irenes Villa Lux Appartments
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 05:47:29 PM »
Always good reports here and a pleasure to read the enthusiastic posts of it's guests.

Well done Eleni , I say.

Negg

Offline Island Girl

• Arillas regular visitor
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 01:31:03 AM »
This is very odd - my postings to the Irenes Villa Lux Apartments seems to have disappeared from the list but we have loved staying there these last four years and are already planning 2010 - we'd be back sooner but have problems with direct flights later in the season.
We so love Eleni & Spiros and their welcome every year; nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to ensure that we have everything we need.  It is like meeting old friends as we catch up on their news and settle back inot our home from home.
Here's hoping the beach is back in 2010.

On behalf of the Scottish Girls

Offline PPMMAN

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 08:53:42 AM »
Always good reports here and a pleasure to read the enthusiastic posts of it's guests.

Well done Eleni , I say.

Negg

I agree the very Elegant, Chic, Eleni makes us feel like family ,as we return in Sept  to her extremly well equipted appartments  each one furnished in indivual  style by Eleni , peaceful garden setting, yet so close to all ammenities
PAT N ARF

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 12:27:03 PM »
This is very odd - my postings to the Irenes Villa Lux Apartments seems to have disappeared from the list but we have loved staying there these last four years and are already planning 2010 - we'd be back sooner but have problems with direct flights later in the season.

No posts have been removed.

Hello Island girl,
No posts have been removed.
 If you click on your forum menu at "profile" and then at  bottom of your profile page at : "Show the last post of this person".

Then you will be able to see all your last posts.

Dimitris
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline elsmum

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 11:23:12 AM »
We have just returned from a week at Irene's Villa apartments. The apartment itself was spacious and immaculately clean with little personal touches.
Eleni & Spiros are lovely people and nothing is too much trouble. We have stayed here many times and always found everything to be of a very high standard. Eleni & Spiros prepare the apartments themselves and there  are always plenty of clean towels and even beach towels are provided.
The lovely gardens are equipped with swings and other toys to amuse the children and the apartments are set back from the road, though within easy reach of everything. There is plenty of parking at the rear if you hire a car.
All in all lovely accomodation cleaned and maintained to a very high standard.
Excellent value for money!!!

Thank you both for your warm welcome.

Karen, Steve & Eleanor Reid

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 11:42:44 AM »
It's always lovely to read such positive posts and well deserved praise, especially when Eleni and Spiros put so much effort into ensuring their guests feel welcome and enjoy their surroundings.

Eileen.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 07:07:49 PM »
ive never stayed there ...<yet> but have viewed them via spiros ,,very spacious ,clean,,and set in lovely grounds............yammas

Offline Island Girl

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 12:38:48 AM »
Hi again - recommending that you do check out Irenes Villa Lux Apartments; we have had our fifth stay there in 2010 and already we are discussing our 2011 trip.  Eleni and Spiros are so hospitable, that it truly is a home from home for us now.  It means that we benefit from being relaxed from the minute we arrive.

They are constantly seeking new ways to improve the apartments, year on year.  We get real enjoyment from always guessing what new surprises await us each time we visit. 

We know Eleni and Spiros would spend even more time with us, to ensure we have a great holiday, if it wasn't for the demands of the tourist season - such is their enthusiasm for providing welcoming and comfortable accommodation. 

Lovely apartments in a convenient and peaceful location.   

The Scottish Girls

Offline Chris Northfield

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 12:56:37 AM »
Have just come home from another wounderful holiday at irenevillas!

The accomodation was fantastic as usual, the rooms are spacious and designed beautifully with a relaxing atmosphere. We were more than happy to see eleni and spiros again.

The hospitality was great, you will recieve a warm welcome on arrival. Also its a great chance to meet very nice people from lots of different countries.

It's the best value for money and can't wait to return!!

Chris

Offline michaelh

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 09:20:19 PM »
Just returned from another peaceful and relaxing holiday in Arillas!   We stayed, yet again, at Irene's Apartments.   We have been to these apartments many times and always receive a lovely warm welcome from Spiros and Eleni, nothing is too much trouble for them.  The apartments are very comfortable and always lots of hot water, towels changed regularly and spotlessly clean.  We always relax from the minute we arrive!Spiros arranges a taxi for us from the airport, which is always dependable!
Thank you to Spiros and Eleni, we all look forward to seing you next year!
The Scottish Girls

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 11:43:24 PM »
More satisfied customers.... more Arilliacs..... wonderful.

thanks for your report ScottishGirls. Who is michael H?

Eleni and Spiros are the types who make Arillas what it is. Like Dimitris and Litsa, and the Anthis, Krasakis, Kaloudis, Goudelis, Bardis and all of the other Arillas families do. I'm bound to regret trying a list, and missed some out.....

But please help Jo Wissett and I, by giving just a hint at what made it so relaxing, and so enjoyable. Pictures preferably. We lustlove reading about everyone's holidays in Arillas. I think she once said "we devour them...." Will reciprocate after we've been in July.

Phil

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
Re: Irenes Villa Lux Appartments Arillas Corfu
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 09:23:06 PM »
Great to read this as my daughter her partner and my 3 grand kids are staying there in August ,cant wait just counting the days now :-)

Offline lizzy

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2012, 10:55:30 PM »
Could anyone tell me if these apartments have stairs or are they all ground floor.  thanks:-]

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 09:39:59 PM »
Lizzy there are stairs on the ouside to the apartments on the 1st floor my daughter stayed in them in August and loved them
Tony

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 07:43:09 AM »
Only stayed in Irenes lux appatments one and that was a february visit. Loved it there and can only repeat all that has been said about  Eleni & Spiros. We did need the heating on a couple of times and night and were surprised how quickly it got lovely and warm. We were lucky enough to have their company going out one night and what a night it was. What made it so relaxing? well PhilI cant really tell you as You Know Pete and I are relaxed the moment we get home anyway but there were little extra's like bottle of water and some more refreshments left in the fridge for us and again can only repeat what already has been posted by other peeps. BTW Dot & Bill felt so comfy there that they rented one of the downstairs apartments for about 6 months before they got the place they are in now and every week or so something new appeared to make their life nicer. Viv xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com