Author Topic: Irenes Villa Lux Appartments Arillas Corfu  (Read 93302 times)

Offline lizzy

Re: Irenes Villa Lux Appartments Arillas Corfu
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
We are looking for a ground floor two bedroom apartment and really like the look of these,we are holidaying with my mother who is not great with stairs. Is all the ground floor apartments two bedroom? :-)

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 06:23:12 PM »
We stayed in Villa Chariis which is a two bed apartment on the ground floor in the same block and rented through Green Corfu. There was talk though that it may not be available next year as it may be let on a more permanent basis. check with Alex at Green Corfu.

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 08:51:42 PM »
Not sure what the room sizes are on the ground floor but if you email Eleni she will get back to you with any info you require ,heres the link with contact info on
http://irenevillas.com/en/video.html

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 09:32:30 PM »
I don't think they rent out the ground floor apartments Tony. They told us that they belonged to one of the brothers and were rented separately. Worth a try though.

Offline lizzy

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »
Thanks for all the info. I have e-mailed Eleni and have managed to secure a two-bedroomed apartment on the ground floor.Only 9 months to wait! Good times! :-)

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2012, 11:35:28 AM »
lizzy
thats good news indeed ,,,i know eleni ,will spoil you during your stay ,there set in lovely gardens ,so enjoy ,,yammas

Offline lizzy

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2013, 10:48:34 PM »
It is now 3 wks since returning from our holiday at Irene"s Villa Lux Apartments
and I would just like to say how much we enjoyed our stay. We had a first floor apartment looking out to the rear of the property but the view of the hills was spectacular,the sea was also visible to your right. The apartment itself was spacious and very comfortable,we liked the extra touches like the mossie nets and the toastie maker also the lamps in the rooms gave it a homely feel. The gardens are very well tended,we have a few good photos taken there! My husband particulary liked the walnut tree.We slept very well at night as it was quiet and also the beds were comfortable.Eleni and Spiros are a lovely warm couple and are very friendly without being intrusive-which we liked. we were also very grateful for the wine,water,orange juice and beer which were left for us in the fridge when we arrived.  Thanks for everything
                lizzie x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2013, 01:10:40 AM »
They are lovely aren't they. We usually see Eleni when we go but unfortunately missed her this year x

Offline Island Girl

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2015, 10:34:29 PM »
At 18 months, it's been too long since I had been back to Arillas.  I have just returned home from my 10th stay at Irene Villa and my 13th to Arillas overall.  Despite the gap, it was again like coming home.  We were met by Eleni on arrival and once more, the welcome was warm and enthusiastic.   Eleni had thought of everything for our comfort and the apartment was kitted out with everything we could need.   During our stay, Spiros was attending to the apartments and ensuring the garden was looking its best; and still enquiring if there was anything else we needed.  Irene Villa is in such a convenient location and set in a garden with beautiful flowers and bountiful fruit trees.  Being set back from the road, it is quiet but only a short walk from the shops, the beach and all the restaurants - of which Arillas has a great choice.  I am already making plans for my next trip out.

We have been in the habit of visiting in a larger group, taking one or two apartments.  As life has taken us in different paths, we are all so comfortable and sure of the welcome at Irene Villa that we now often visit in smaller parties at differing times in the season.  The experience of Eleni and Spiros' hospitality means that we are always confident of a great stay.

Donna of the Scottish Girls

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2015, 11:08:05 PM »

What a lovely review of these apts.

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2015, 02:16:56 AM »
We will be staying at Irenes Luxury Apartments from 11th - 27th July for the first time, we viewed them last year when we visited.  Eleni is indeed a lovely lady and the apartments and their setting are just perfect.  Beds are really comfy too which is very important to us, can't bear a hard mattress!

Becky

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2015, 02:10:33 PM »
Is there aircon in these?  Had a look around there in May and wanted to take a look inside but there was no one about
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Booking.com