Author Topic: 2006 Wine Festival  (Read 3681 times)

Offline Lynette

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
2006 Wine Festival
« on: September 20, 2006, 12:29:35 AM »
Anyone heard how the Wine Festival went I see Dimitris has posted at top of site it went well, was the weather good. Joe did your Mum go? from previous experience it has been a good night out.

Offline azzymo

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: 2006 Wine Festival
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 04:36:49 PM »
it went well.  we were there for the 3 nights.   Wine wasn't as much to my liking as last year but still enjoyable.  Value for money was great.   The entertainment was abit samey but was good all the same.  There was one guy on the 1st particular night who was the most elasticated dude I've even seen in my life, throwing his legs every which way.  There were even souvenir t shirts available this year which I thought were a nice touch although didn't buy one.

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 11:57:34 AM »
It was good we popped along on both sat and sun evening got some good pics of the grape crushing and a little souvenir jug, the wine was not quite to my liking but then I'm a Chardonnay kind of gal
Ang

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 10:58:19 AM »
This could be the latest reply ever to a post but at least I do have an excuse. I assume my Mum enjoyed the festival as when I arrived on holiday the next day she still appeared to be hungover, she had kindly saved some for me and it nearly blew my head off, i was told it was the special stuff.

Interestingly enough the night I had my little accident this is what I had been drinking, perhaps I will avoid the wine festival from now on!!!

J

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 11:21:54 AM »
I reckon that might be wise Joe ;-)

Booking.com