Author Topic: anna studios arillas  (Read 26372 times)

kerrywk

anna studios arillas
« on: February 25, 2004, 11:18:36 PM »
any info on location / facilities would be welcome

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Anna Studios
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 11:16:16 AM »
Hi,
We stayed in Anna Studios last July.  The studios are VERY spacious and clean, also a good clean pool area with plenty of sun-loungers to go around (at least when we were there!).  Costas and Anna are very pleasant owners who will do all they can to please.  Freshly prepared meals and snacks can be ordered at the bar and enjoyed on the terrace.  For a refreshing drink with a kick try the Raspberry Daquiri.... it is delicious.
The studios are located at the top of the hill, not a problem for us, but it was for some of the older guests in the heat of the day.
A pleasant circular walk can be taken from the studios.  Instead of going downhill into the resort, turn to the right from the studios, uphill for about five minutes and then turn left at the Apartments/pool at the crossroads. (a small, but well equiped supermarket is on the opposite side of the road) After a few minutes walk (downhill!)you can turn right, which would take you down to San Stephanos or carry straight on which will eventually take you along the cliff path back into Arillas.
Beware, on day of departure it was rather pricey if you wanted to keep your room, or rent a courtesy room , even if it is only for a few hours.
Enjoy your stay.
Eileen.

NORM&SANDY

places to stay
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2004, 06:14:22 PM »
have been going to arrillas for 10yrs the best places to stay are annas apartments and mathraki studios both with pool areas.
                       all t5he best
                                         norm&sandy

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
anna studios arillas
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 09:15:01 PM »
Got to agree with you there Norm & Sandy  :)  :)  :)

We stayed in Mathraki a couple of times last year and once at Annas.

Looking forward to returning in May  :D  :D  :D

Eileen

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Annas studios
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 01:12:43 AM »
Hi Kerrywk,
I am Norms brother in law and he has got us going to Arillas for the last 2 years, with luck twice a year, and last october we stopped at Annas studios on a last minute deal and yes they are very nice people like all the people of Arillas, and there son Theo runs the hire car place down the hill ,turn right and its 70 yards on left, he also does currency exchange with good rates and we have always used his cars because i know they are safe, never broken down in one{ touch wood] and if you want the car at the airport they can do it, it saves that long coach journey?.............but i dont know about this year because Theo has had to do his 1 years army stint like all greek boys have to do, it should be like it over here ????
If you require Annas studios e-mail to find out about car, let me know.

regards Paul & Deb.....

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
anna studios arillas
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2004, 10:26:03 AM »
hi
i stayed at anna studios last year it was fantastic.
as soon as i came home i booked again.
i am going 24th may 2004.
really looking forward to seeing Anna and kostas and there family.
also carnt wait to see you again dimitris.
love suexx

anna&family from arillas

anna studios arillas
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2004, 11:23:41 AM »
:D hi to all of you i want to say thank you for your copliments and say i allways do the best for all of you and be my self like you know me!Paul theo he is in the army like you know so this year i stay in the office and the night time in the bar to make coctails and oyzo for you!Sue Eileen Norm and Sandy see you all next summer (its only few months)!sorry if my english is not so good

love to all

Anna  :)

marie -guest

anna studios arillas
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2004, 09:37:16 PM »
Anna dont forget me, you will deffinatley see me and my mum!!! :P
4months now cant wait!!!
love you love marie and gina xxxxxxxx

Anonymous

anna studios arillas
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 09:08:17 PM »
:oops: never forget you marie and dont complain you send me sms on the phone chicky! I cant wait to make you blue lagoon(you love that)
love you
Anna :wink:

Marie Gibbon

anna studios arillas
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2004, 02:15:30 PM »
hi Anna
i cant wait for you to make me blue lagoon niether.  :D
i know you dont forget me really!! :lol:
Gina says Hi to you :D
xxxxx Marie

Offline holiday girl

anna studios arillas
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2004, 05:48:21 PM »
Thanks to everyone for replies to my message.  counting the weeks till i go.

Thanks
kerry
kerry

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Annas studios
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2004, 07:23:14 PM »
Hi Kerry/Holiday girl
ater reading all the replys etc you have not said when your actually going???? just counting the days?
we have just confirmed our first trip on 24th May for 2 weeks @ Mathraki just across the road and we will be over for ouzos!!!!!! to see Anna & Kostas again.............................
p.s. you must try Dimitris Taverna "Brouklis" and the Pizzeria next door which is down the hill turn left and 100 yards on left?

Paul/Deb5

KERRYWK

anna studios arillas
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2004, 01:29:16 AM »
HI PAUL/DEB5

Unfortunately I will miss you because we are going on 10th May for a week.  Anyone else going that week?

Offline Bruce

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
anna studios arillas
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2004, 11:35:38 AM »
Hi Kerrywk
 We go on the 7th May , and are staying at the Nikos

Regards

Bruce + Lynne
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
anna studios arillas
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2004, 12:07:36 PM »
Hi to all you 'Arillas in May' fans, :D  :D  :D

We arrive on the 10th May to stay at the Mathraki for 2 weeks with mum, brother & wife, daughter,grandson & niece arrive following week, so it's going to be a real family affair.
Can't wait to have brekkie at the Marinas and sitting watching the world go by......what a great way to start the day.  8)  8)  8)
Paul & Debs, we'll try not to drink the bar dry before you arrive. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Eileen & Keith

Booking.com