Author Topic: anna studios arillas  (Read 26394 times)

Anonymous

anna studios arillas
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004, 01:10:52 AM »
:lol: Hi Eileen & Keith
hope you have nice weather when you go on the 10th, don't worry about drinking the bar dry !! Anna across the road usually has a spare under the counter!!!!!!
We haven't stayed at Mathraki before, usually Christos appts up hill or Annas, I'm sure they will be the same as Norm & Sandy says who we are going with again.
what time are you departing Mathraki on the 24th if its late we might see you at the bar?

Paul/Deb5

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
anna studios arillas
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 01:20:42 AM »
I am just testing log in log out :lol:

Anonymous

ANNA STUDIOS 10TH MAY
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2004, 11:50:37 AM »
HI Bruce
How long are you out there for? Maybe we'll meet up at Dimitris.
 8)
Kerry

Offline Bruce

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Hi Kerry
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2004, 08:45:22 AM »
Hi Kerry
We are there for 2 weeks  :lol: from the 7th, Hope to see you there

Bruce + Lynne
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
anna studios arillas
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2004, 04:09:24 PM »
HI Paul & Deb5,

We leave the Mathraki just after 6pm  :(  :(  :(

When do you arrive?  

Maybe you will find a few squatters in the bar when you arrive, 'cos we know that none of our party will be wanting to go home. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

We stayed in Annas and the Mathraki last year and it would be soooo difficult to choose a favourite between the two. :?

Cheers for now,
Eileen and Keith.

kerry1

anna studios 10th may
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2004, 07:58:34 PM »
Dear Bruce and Lynne
Only three weeks to go now. I can't wait :lol:  looking forward to meeting you.  Are you beach babes or do you like site seeing? 8)

Kerry

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
Anna studios
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2004, 10:59:35 PM »
:D We will be staying at Arillas Bay apartments this august, :D  but one of the first places we will be visiting is Anna Studios.!!!! :D  It seems to me that most of the people on this forum have either stayed or are going to stay at Annas. :D  :D  So it must be good!! We'll have a walk up the hill and stop off for a drink,and maybe something to eat. hope to see some of you there.cx
 :wink:
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Marie Gibbon

anna studios arillas
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2004, 12:10:25 AM »
hiya carol
most people are staying at anna studios because it is the best, and they are friendly and welcoming!! 8)  :D  :wink:
love marie xxxx
p.s the food and drink is great too! :lol:

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Anna appts
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2004, 09:26:41 PM »
Yassou Carol
  Another question for you, have you stopped at Arillas Bay appts before?
  We usually have some lunch at the Taverna at the front that hangs over the beach!  and Yanni who runs it, is very friendly so of all his staff, i made a few comments on another forum page someone asking about Arillas Bay.

regards
       Paul/Deb5

Offline Bruce

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
anna studios arillas
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2004, 11:25:42 PM »
Hi Kerry
     We tend to sight see alot, always spend some time on the beach though,

See you there

(less than two weeks)  :D

Bruce, Lynne
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

Anonymous

anna studios arillas
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2004, 12:02:56 AM »
:D Hi Paul and Debs,we,ve never stayed there b4. :(  we,ve only been to Arillas once and that was last year,  :D  and we stayed at Nikos apartments.We wanted to go back to Nikos but Emma our daughter didnt like the walk down to the beach   :evil:  and wouldnt leave the pool and we didnt like to leave her so thats why we deceided to try somewhere abit closer to the beach.We're really looking forward to staying at Arillas Bay.Em will have the pool we can go to the beach and every1 will be happy.(hopefully).   8) cx

kerry1

anna studios arillas
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2004, 01:40:05 AM »
Hi Bruce and Lynne
Counting the days now too.  We tend to sight see a few days and spend a few days on the beach to recover.
Still buying a few holiday essentials and knee deep in washing with lots of " I want to take this but it needs a wash"!
See you there
Kerry

Offline johnandlynn

Re: anna studios arillas
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »
hi we are going back to annas for the third year running in august/september  this rear we love it the second year we booked as soon as we got home this year we just couldn't find anything better. we always said we would not be the sort of people who went to the same place over and over but we cant resist.if anna's in the office during the day who is doing the cooking?  looking forward to august after annas  we are having a second holiday in spain but its not the same as corfu.took lynns parents last year they stayed in the mirage beside the beach because they were afraid of the hill(lynns mum is in her seventys) but we had the peace of annas to retire to i know we had the best place.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
A good choice johnandlynn. Such a nice place, and family.
Lindypops.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 11:48:54 PM »
hi john and lyn

Jen and me are staying at Annas from 7 to 21 july and probably all of September. Maybe up the hil,l but we've been further up. Alecos, Christos and Kostas Apartments are all perfect for both Arillas and San Stefanos and further up. See other posts about all this - they are all positive.

As you must know already, Anna's family are all fantastic. Kostas Theo and Tasos all wow the ladies but I have a soft spot for Anna - such a beautiful person she is! Can't wait for my welcome hug on 7th July!

Needn't wish you a wonderful holiday - it's guaranteed!

best wishes
Phil

Booking.com