Author Topic: Where is?  (Read 2934 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Where is?
« on: October 05, 2006, 10:58:37 AM »
This is a shot in the dark really?  We were out walking one night in Arillas, up the road opposite the car hire then turn left past the little boutique and continue on the road which eventually brings you back round to the beach again..... well, we heard some greek music coming from a restaurant (we think)  that must have been either high up on the road or hidden off the road somewhere, away from Arillas, we tried to follow the sound but couldnt get to it.  I know that if you continue straight up the hill it takes you to the San Steph. junction, is there anything along that road?  I have lost the map on this site, perhaps Demetri is working on it,so I cant see where I mean.  I am just curious if there is anything along that road like a restaurant.  I dont want to be missing out on anything!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: Where is?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 11:52:31 AM »
Hi Blondie,

Here is the most detailed map of Arillas...  http://arillasmap.awardspace.com/

You will see Christo's apartments on the corner of the San Stef junction.  Opposite is Arillas Sunset Taverna which I've been meaning to go into for years but still not managed it.

Eileenxx

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: Where is?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »
Thetis Pallas Hotel is where we walked past and we came to the bend in the road  (horseshoe bit) when we heard all the music, when we followed the path it took us to private houses so had to come back.  I think it was coming from Kostas apartments or somewhere up there.  Too far for us to walk in the dark.  We shall have to get a car I think and have a look next time.  I felt like a moth drawn to the light and wanted to see what was going on and where it was.  Never mind. Will have to have a nose round another time.  Thanks for the map though.  Brilliant and fascinating!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com