Author Topic: nikos studios arillas  (Read 27127 times)

Offline andy & claire h

nikos studios arillas
« on: June 07, 2004, 10:50:49 PM »
has anyone stayed at , or heard of these studios/apartments?
any replies greatfuly received.

thanks, claire.

Anonymous

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 11:11:19 PM »
Hi Claire,do you mean Nikos studios or apartments?Thanks.

Anonymous

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 11:19:41 PM »
hi guest,
it's nikos apartments that we are staying at, have you stayed there yourself?

Marie Gibbon

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 11:51:09 PM »
hi claire,
i havent stayed at them but i have been told that they are lovely thats all i can tell u sorry! :?
when are you going to arillas?
love marie xx :D

Anonymous

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 11:54:03 PM »
Hi Marie, we are going on the 14th June.  We stopped at San Stefanos last year and loved it - can't wait!

Marie Gibbon

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 11:59:53 PM »
hi claire im goin on the 12th of july,hope you have a great holiday!! :D

Anonymous

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2004, 12:02:36 AM »
Thanks and you!

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2004, 09:34:42 AM »
:D Hi Claire,We stayed at Nikos apartments last year.You wont be sorry.There are only 6 apartments,2 on the ground floor with a terrace at the front and back.2 on the middle floor and 2 on the top floor they all have a balcony at the side of the building the back and the front.They have 2 bedrooms with single beds,a bathroom with shower,and living area with a large fridge.cooker top and grill and table and chairs.The cleaning lady goes in your room EVERY day,brushes up,mops floors empties bins.(shes was lovely).Outside all you can see are mountains and trees,its beautiful up there.Theres a snack bar area with pool.and then theres Vasilis the owner,hes really nice and will make you really welcome,the food him and his father makes is really lovely.On a wednesday night they have a B.B.Q and that is brilliant.Youre going to have a great holiday.(when are you going?)if i can help with any other questions just ask.cx and happy holidays
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Nikos studios
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2004, 10:15:59 AM »
Hello Carol,

You make them sound so good I want to go there now! :D

eileenxx

claire h

nikos apartments
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2004, 08:07:03 PM »
hi carol,

thanks for all the info, we go on the 14th june, we were just wondering what accessability was like (for a pushchair) as we have heard that it is not suitable for young families. how far is it from the centre of arillas?
once again, thanks for all the info.

claire

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2004, 09:38:11 PM »
:D Hi Claire,You wont have any problems with your pushchair.The Nikos apartments are about a 20 minute walk from the beach and village.But we went in august and it was boiling hot.Theres a supermarket and bakery about a 5 minute walk away and afew other apartment blocks around the area where you can pop in for a swim and something to eat just for a change.Your going to love it there,if your only going on monday please say hi to Vasilis for me, my husband Rob son Dan and daughter Emma.and have a great holiday.cx 8)

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 05:13:05 PM »
I am staying at the Nikos Apartments with my family in August this year. We have booked a maisonette. Has anyone experienced one of these? Are there any we should try to avoid? We have picked Nikos because it looks really quiet, which is just what we like. Is it really as idyllic as it sounds?

Pete

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2005, 12:21:31 AM »
Hi Pete,
Welcome to the Arillas Forum, you will find many helpful people on this Forum that will be able to answer almost anything you wish to know, however I'm not sure where the Nikos appts are!!!!!!!!! but I'm sure someone will.It looks like Carol has stopped there as there is a reply above, just scroll up ?

Yes we all think Arillas is idyllic, nice and quiet, nice people always obliging, lovely food & drink, very safe with your family,nice everything .
We have been going twice a year now for 4 years.

You will probably find lots of answers when scrolling down the various topics, but if there is anything you wish to know just ask.
speak soon.

Paul/Deb5

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2005, 12:00:41 PM »
Hi Pete,Yes Pauls right we stayed at the Nikos Apartments 2003 and had a wonderful holiday.So much so we went back to Arillas 2004 and took half of our family with us.That time we stayed at the Arillas Bay Apartments (Sea Breeze). While we were there we went back the Nioks,Vasilis the owner took us all around his new maisonetts.There very classy!!They have a back and a front door,if you go through the front patio doors theres 2 single beds,1 on either side of the doors theres a dining area and kitchen a shower room and then the  back door.In the middle of the ground floor on the left hand side of the maisonette theres a spiral stair case leading up to the next floor were theres an open balcony stile bedroom.Everything in them is top quality and very nicely decorated.You'll have a wonderful holiday in Arillas and Vasilis and his family will make you very welcome.Have a wonderful time. Cx

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2005, 12:02:42 PM »
Sorry forgot to say theres 4 maisonettes,Cx

Booking.com