Author Topic: nikos studios arillas  (Read 27098 times)

Offline Samantha

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2005, 01:57:14 AM »
I'm glad I found this thread as my friend is booking a holiday there so she can come out and visit me.She has been asking what it is like and now i can reasure her.I thought it looked nice from what i can remember!
Samantha McCoo  :-)

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2005, 11:47:55 PM »
Im gonna have to see if i can get around rob and book a holiday even if its just 1 week.It awful when every1 else is going away and your stuck at home  :cry:  I really do need that new bathroom though. :roll: cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 12:29:02 AM »
Hi Carol
we are out here now ! do your lucky numbers tomorrow ! you never know!!!!!!!!!! there was a lucky shop somewhere in Wales as I recall ?
or keep looking as soon as the school hols start and get a bargain the day before !! even if its just the flight you'lll find accom. anywhere in Arillas wiyh no trouble.

Paul/Deb5

Offline Samantha

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2005, 01:31:07 AM »
Quote from: carol
Im gonna have to see if i can get around rob and book a holiday even if its just 1 week.It awful when every1 else is going away and your stuck at home  :cry:  I really do need that new bathroom though. :roll: cx

Oh Carol you must come!!
Samantha McCoo  :-)

Offline Pete E

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2005, 06:34:05 PM »
Well it has now come and gone - 14 fantastic nights at the Nikos Apartments.  We stayed in one of the maisonettes and it was really nice - we opted to pay extra for the air conditioning after the first night, mainly so that we could shut out the nightime noises (Dogs barking, etc) and snuggle under the covers.  For 7 euros a night it was worth it.

We have vowed to go back next year but will probably opt for an apartment this time, mainly because the open plan nature of the maisonettes means that we had to listen to the teeth-grinding and noisy dreams of our 7 and 9 year olds who slept upstairs! We'll have to get some fans though as the apts are not airconned.

Vasilis is a lovely bloke as too are Costas, his brother, and Katerina, his niece.  Katerina and her friend provided the Greek dancing at the weekly BBQs which was great fun.

Because there are only 6 apts and 4 maisonettes it is really easy to make friends with other guests which we did the first day around, and in, the pool.  I think the place brings out the best in everyone - lots of nice people, nobody who rubbed me up the wrong way (and that's got to be a first!)

We had a car for the fortnight and I would certainly recommend doing the same if you stay at Nikos because it is quite remote, although we did manage to walk down to the village most evenings (good for walking off all the good food on the way home - but take a torch!).

fantastic resort and great accommodation - can't wait for next year.

Pete

PS Didn't see any bewigged lions!

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2005, 08:27:12 AM »
Pete,

I enjoyed your reading review.  It's no small wonder that you and your family want to return next year. :D

So I take it your signature file "roll on August" will stay for next year? :wink:

Eileenx

Offline Pete E

nikos studios arillas
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2005, 10:50:36 AM »
So I take it your signature file "roll on August" will stay for next year?

Good point, Eileen.

You will see that I have now changed it to "Roll on July" because I have just booked to go back to the Nikos Apartments 24 July next year!

I was hoping to post a picture I took of the apartments in this message but can't figure out how.  I will have a go at putting it in the photo gallery in the next few days - any hints gratefully received.

Pete

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
nikos studios arillas
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2005, 02:51:43 PM »
Hi Pete,Weve booked for next year as well.We,re staying at the Makris Apartments.We havnt stayed there before,our first time in Arillas was at the Nikos,we had a brilliant holiday and went back the following year to the Arillas Bay apartments.We havnt been this year we went to Paris instead,but we came home and booked straight away for next year mon 31 july.We cant wait.We might bump into you.No doubt we,ll pop up to Nikos and say hi to Vasilis.Happy holidays.cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Booking.com