Author Topic: Loggin in!  (Read 5629 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Loggin in!
« on: October 15, 2006, 10:19:38 PM »
Hi,  Smiffy has noticed that I am never listed as being on line.  She says she thinks I am down as a guest.  I have started to log in now all the time but it still comes up as me as a guest.  Am I doing something wrong!  When I am on the home page and log in it wont accept my password but when I get to the forum I can log in fine there.  I dont want to be a guest anymore!!  Can you help?  Sue

p.s.hope this makes sense, as it does sound like gobbledegook!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline steve3456

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • http://www.caravanhire.org
Re: Loggin in!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 08:02:55 AM »
just read your post not adressed to me i know when you say the home page do you meen www.arillas.com ? if so i had this problem you need a separate log in identity for there separate log in hope this helps  steve

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 10:41:37 AM »
Hi blondegirl,

You dont come up as a guest, you are a hidden user.

Anyway what you need to do is this, go to your profile, then click on Account Related Settings which is in the menu at the side, then a new page will appear and you need to tick the box beside 'show others my online status' and then remember to save the changes and then bingo that should be that, you will then be online without being hidden!!

Hope this helps.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 06:02:50 PM »
Hi smiffy,  done it!  Many thanks

I'm exposed now!! oooer!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 06:04:51 PM »
Thanks for that Steve, that is exactly what happens.  I didnt know I had to have two separate login in ids.  I tried out Smiffy suggestion and that worked too.  I'm a happy bunny now!

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 06:05:08 PM »
Yay blondegirl you done it!!!!!

Youre now online and your little computer screen lights up green by your photo, i knew it was you that was hidden haha!!

Talking of the other topic you posted about losing weight, looking at you in the new piccie youve put on, you look absolutely fine, wheres all the weight youre talking of having to lose!!!!??

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 06:16:59 PM »
ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I cheated  ~  that was from last year 2005/ We were in Agios Gordios for our two week greek pilgrimage.  I have got other very unflattering photos of this year which I wont put on for every one and all to see. One is of me at the Galini bar with a huge candle which resembled the Statue of Liberty after me drinking an equally huge cocktail.  Not a good photo!  There's nothing like holiday photos to kick me into action!

I might manage to get some ones next year I hope.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 06:20:44 PM »
Haha what are you like!!!!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 06:21:30 PM »
Totally mad according to my family!

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 06:23:16 PM »
You have to be a little bit mad in this world otherwise itd be a very dull place to be!!

Coming from someone who is also a little bit mad now and again haha!!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 06:27:15 PM »
The problem is I am old enough to know better!   I have gone past the age where I can embarrass my kids as they dont mind anymore, they are just tolerant and say "poor old soul"  she out having a good time but we must get her home soon, she will pay for it in the morning. tee hee!

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 06:35:13 PM »
Enjoy all you can whilst your here thats what i say cos you cant once youre gone!!  So i say continue as you are blondegirl, when it ceases being fun then thats when you stop, so until then enjoy yourself!!!

Booking.com