Author Topic: Any news  (Read 14263 times)

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Any news
« on: November 19, 2006, 03:00:21 AM »
Hi. Just wondering if there is any news. it all seems to be quiet right now, but how many would like to be in Arillas? Winter in UK doesn`t seem too appealing,dark and cold etc. That`s why we`re of to Spain for Christmas. Bit of warmth. Various spots in Arillas sound good though, right now. Although I have to say, certain ones not too good.  Also, watching the sun up/down, can set you up for the day ahead. Oh Happy Days everyone, do enjoy.
Lindypops.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: Any news
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 12:18:18 PM »
No news really here in Surrey!  Sun out but not as nice as it would be in Arillas.  Back on my diet!  Lost 3.5 lbs this week - on Green and Red days and got Mike on it too.  Very easy to manage so hopefull will be able to fit into a new cozzy for next year and also the plane seats... ha ha ha !

Longing to be back in Arillas next year!  Not long to go!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 03:40:52 PM »
Well done blonde, get the bikini ready. Mine`s already ironed and packed!?! That eating plan is very good isn`t it? Keep up the good work. Lindypops.
Lindypops.

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 10:37:17 PM »
Well done blonde girl! No news really here in Manchester LIndypops! Really stormy tonight and darkand depressing Not made plans for arillas 2007 but will do soon if only to lift my spirits!

Went to a P.T.A. Snowflake Ball last night and squeezed myself into a posh frock with the aid of M&S underwear!!!!

Have been reading Gillian McKeith today.........think that it will be lettuce soup from now till Christmas!!!!!!!

love Gaye
gaygo

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 12:52:13 AM »
Good old M & S! What would we do without them.

If I get stuck Lindypops please can I ask you some questions about the diet plan if you know about it!  Its going ok so far. I am not attending any groups as I did it years ago and hopefully can remember the plan along with WW and Rosemary Conlay.  They all work but I suppose you are not meant to do them all at the same time.

I need a new cozzy (or two or three) for next year as the new one I bought for Arillas this year went yellow and disintegrated in the pool by the end of 2 weeks.  Everyone who had a light coloured one went yellow in the pool at the Galini, so be warned if anyone's going there!

Anyway, where is everyone?  Its like the Marie Celeste on here!!!

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »

Anyway, where is everyone?  Its like the Marie Celeste on here!!!

Well at least here's me  Blondegirl! :-)  I've been popping in making sure you are all  sticking to your bikini diets, 'cos I'm not doing so well at all!  I'm off to Palma in 2 weeks with my daughter and grandson so hopefully I will walk the lbs off...see how good I am at putting it off for another day!

I've been really busy lately, Christmas shopping, decorating, re-vamping my website (YUK although thats defo not my scene, it's my brother who does all the clever stuff). 

We are looking forward to spending the New Year in Corfu.  We always bring the New Year in with our family so it might be a bit strange for us, I hope I don't go all sentimental!

Eileenx

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 01:58:13 PM »
I have been really bad !!!!!!

All is ok Mon - Fri then I hit the weekend and undo all the good work I have done.( red wine is the culprit)

Downloaded some photographs from the wedding we were at last weeknd and oh my what a shock. So here it is Monday morning and I am back to being very good.

I am doing it myself as well blondegirl as I have paid so much  moneyinto diet clubs in the past. I have been doing WW but may change to SW just to add a bit of variety and see if it makes any difference.

Eileen I hope you enjoy Palma. Did you get fixed up with a hotel in the centre? We are off there again for my birthday in January. So really looking forward to that after all the Christmas hustle.

Pauline x

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 02:29:19 PM »
Glad that everyone is still alive and kicking, great to hear from everyone!

We shall have to call ourselves the ASC = Arillas Slimming Club!  It's free too!

Got another Red day today, now what wonderful thing can I come up with for dinner tonight?

We are in the Uk over Xmas.  Going to go away for a couple of days in Bournemouth but then back with the family the rest of the time.  Looking forward to some peace and quiet!

I am busy arranging a Tea Dance for this Saturday for about 40 people, mainly for the over 50's so it should be great fun getting together with some 'old' friends for a dance and sing song.  Diet will be out of the window that day.  Busy times!

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 08:55:22 PM »
Hi All, Just to let you know that I'm still looking at the web, Plaster of hand now and doing well.
Ankle keeps swelling and the hip is going to take about 6 months.
Missing the jive nights on Wednesday, didn't think they made a lot of difference to
the weight, but after 4 weeks I know they do.
Going to start again next week, after my physio. Not much to tell you all,
except that you cheer me up every day. Love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Lynette

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 12:31:34 AM »
Vivian,
Good to see you are getting on ok and plaster off, hope you had a laugh at me being eager and getting it wrong never mind by the time it is smiiffies birthday I may have sussed out a bit more to put on her birthday message it is unusual for me cos I normally end up sending belated cards cos I always forget. Hope your hip gets on ok painful that I get a bit of gyp from mine now and again I feel such a fool as I get up and it gives way with no notice and I nearly fall over some people think its the drink but I am a mineral water girl!!

Offline Corfusoon

• Helios Court Villa
  • Arillas Addict
  • Helios Court Arillas Corfu
    • Luxury Villa in Arillas
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 11:13:32 AM »
I have News!!! Might as well share it here.

Our villa has just has its pool dug and all the ametials are now on site for the walls and roof.

Pool is due to be cast son and the Team should be started on filling in the frame today as long as the good weather holds.

Roll on May!

Regards
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 06:05:26 PM »
Wow, sounds lovely. cant wait to see the website when finished let alone the villa. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 06:07:11 PM »
Hi Lynette, you always make me giggle ;-)

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »
Hiya gaye. Wet n windy here today too. Miserable dark nights etc. I like the m&s undies too, especially the gripper knickers. Only trouble is, I had 2 pairs, and now can only find 1 pair!! Bfn. Lindypops.
Lindypops.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »
Course you can ask blobegirl. If I can help I will. Tried SW some years ago, and the plan was ok. Lindypops.
Lindypops.

Booking.com